Dominique Naert, Director of the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech's Executive Master in Sustainable Real Estate and Building, Energy and Digital Transitions (EM SREB) - France, is organizing for the first time, from 12 April to 16 April 2021, an international webconference week on the theme: "Net Zero Carbon Strategy, in Real Estate and Buildings, in the World by 2050".
This webconference will be chaired during the week by Frédéric Musselin (EM SREB Graduate) and Bruno Mesureur (International Consultant in Construction).
The objectives of this international webconference will be:
- At the country and NGO levels: to understand the environmental issues specific to each country and to identify strategic development areas, to analyze the regulatory framework in force, to identify the economic levers to accelerate implementation.
- At the project level: to evaluate solutions combining sustainability over the entire life cycle of the construction work, environmental performance, accessibility and cost, and to compare the methods of assessment and monitoring of the performance.
17 countries will be represented (USA; Finland; Denmark, Germany, Brazil; Australia; United Kingdom, China, Japan, South-East Asia, South Africa, India, etc.) with the involvement of 38 high-level speakers:
Monday 12th April 2021
- 9:30am CET: Dominique Naert – Director, and Frédéric Musselin – Graduate, of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech's Executive Master in Sustainable Real Estate and Building, Energy and Digital Transitions (EM SREB) - France
- 10:00am CET: Sophie Mougard – Director of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech - France
- 10:30am CET: Méka Brunel – CEO of Gecina France and President of EPRA - Europe
- 11:30am CET: Frank Hovorka – President of REHVA and President of French advisory council of RICS - Europe
- 1:30pm CET: Didier Roux – Académie des Sciences and President of Conseil Scientific Council of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech - France
- 3:00pm CET: Pekka Huovila – Coordinator of the UN One Planet Sustainable Buildings and Construction Program, Green Building Council - Finlande
- 4:30pm CET: Tarik Hamane – Executive Director Head of Development of Masen - Morocco
- 6:00pm CET: Gautami Palanki – Director of Arc Skoru Inc - Green Building Council - USA
Tuesday 13th April 2021
- 9:00am CET: Dr Vincent Cheng – Fellow and Director of Sustainable Buildings at Arup - South-East Asia
- 10:30am CET: Bin Hao – Director of IBC DC Building Lab (Shenzen Institute of Building Research Co, Ltd) – China
- 11:30am CET: Thomas Auer – Professor Dipl.-Ing., TÜM Technische Universität Munich, Germany
- 1:30pm CET: James Williams – Co-founder and Managing Director of Sero - Royaume Uni
- 3:00pm CET: Sébastien Delpont – Director of EnergieSprong France and Associate Director of Greenflex – France and Netherlands
- 4:30pm CET: Lisa Reynolds – CEO of Green Building Council – South Africa
- 6:00pm CET: Suzana Kahn – Director of the China Brazil Center of COPPE UFRJ and Deputy Director of COPPE UFRJ - Brazil
Wednesday 14th April 2021
- 8:00am CET: Remy Cardinet – Sustainable Development Counsellor at French Ambassy, Japan
- 9:00am CET: Dr Bolu Wang – Senior Researcher and Green Project Team Lead at Tsinghua National Institute of Financial Research – China
- 10:30am CET: Professor T. G. Sitharam – Director of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati - India
- 11:30am CET: Charles-Edouard Delpierre – General Manager of Business Line Urban at Tractebel Engie - France and Australia and Carolyn Abela Rebiscoul – Investment Director and Energy and New Energy Technologies Team Leader at Australian Trade & Investment Commission - Australia
- 1:30pm CET: Lars Ostenfeld Riemann – Executive Director, Ramboll Buildings – Denmark
- 3:00pm CET: Christian Brodhag – President of Construction21 - France and International
- 4:30pm CET: Guillaume Loizeaud – Construction division Director of Reed Exhibitions France, Director of Batimat and Mondial du Bâtiment - France
- 6:00pm CET: Catherine Lavallez – Energy Consultant at Territoires & Energies - Switzerland
Thursday 15th April 2021
- 8:30am CET: Atsuhito Oshima – Senior Policy Analyst in Cities, Urban Policies and Sustainable Development Division at OECD (OCDE) - Japan
- 9:00am CET: Dr Shin-ichi Tanabe – Professor at the Department of Architecture at Waseda University - Japan
- 10:30am CET: Hélène Chartier – Head of Zero Carbon Development du C40 – International
- 11:30am CET: Alfonso Ponce Alvarez – Development Director of RDAI - International
- 1:30pm CET: Louis Gaëtan Giraudet – Researcher and economist Director at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech - France
- 3:00pm CET: Anne Speicher – Managing Partner at Baumschlager Eberle Architekte - Austria
- 4:30pm CET: Niclas Svenningsen – Manager of Global Climate Action at UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) – Germany
- 6:00pm CET: Sylvie Dao – Chairman and CEO of Aire Nouvelle at Engie Solutions – France
Friday, 16th April 2021
- 8:30am CET: Christopher Gorse – Director of Leeds Sustainability Institute – United Kingdom and South Africa
- 9:30am CET: Marjolaine Meynier-Millefert – President of Alliance HQE - GBC, VP of French Parliament’s Sustainable Development Commission & Member of CSCEE - France
- 10:30am CET: Josefina Lindblom – Policy officer at European Commission - DG Environment, Sustainable Production, Products and Consumption – Europe
- 11:15am CET: Corinne Le Quéré – President of Haut Conseil pour le Climat - France
- 12:15am CET: Christophe Caresche – President of CSCEE - France
- 2:00pm CET: Stéphanie Merger – Ecole des Ponts ParisTech's EM SREB student and Hubert Béroche – Founder of Urban AI ETI Chair Panthéon Sorbonne University - France
- 3:00pm CET: Benoit Bazin – COO of Saint-Gobain - International
- 4:00pm CET: Sophie Mougard – Director of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech – France
This unique event is open to all. The link will be sent to you after registration.
Everyone will be able to register and attend the live stream conferences throughout the week. For those who cannot attend, all lectures will be recorded and broadcast afterwards as podcasts.
Please register and feel free to spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested.
See you soon!
Director of the Executive Master in Sustainable Real Estate and Building, Energy and Digital Transitions - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
+33 6 17 94 49 47