"Energy efficiency – full speed ahead!" is the focus of the next European Energy Efficiency Conference on 2-4 March 2022 in Wels/Austria.
The new "Fit for 55" package aims to put the EU on track towards climate neutrality. Energy accounts for 75% of GHG emissions. Speeding up the energy transition is critical!
In 2022, the European Energy Efficiency Conference presents the far-reaching transformation of policies, technologies and markets for achieving climate neutrality, and how to raise the pace of change. It shows how citizens and businesses can profit from this, how we can increase acceptance, trigger investments, and get things moving – full speed!
The event is organised by the energy agency of Upper Austria, OÖ Energiesparverband. It is held in the context of the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) – a leading annual conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality with more than 650 participants from over 60 countries each year.
What's new in 2022?
- Fit for 55
- Speeding up efficiency
- The new EU directives
- Energy Communities
- Innovation Talks
- Career Point
- Energy Efficiency Policy Conference
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference
- Innovation Workshops
- Smart E-Mobility Conference
- Technical Site Visits
- Young Energy Efficiency Researchers Conference
- Poster Presentation
- Leading Tradeshow
Get involved in the European Energy Efficiency Conference 2022!
Take the opportunity and share your work, projects, research results, achievements, ideas and insights with the worldwide sustainable energy community! Deadline Call for Papers and Speakers: 12 October 2021. More information www.wsed.at/call.
- energy transition, climate neutrality
- energy efficiency, renewable energy
- solutions for buildings, industry, e-mobility
- sustainable energy research, technologies, programmes, markets and policies
- products, services, business models