Construction21 is proud to be partner of the World Built Environment Forum taking place in New York, on May 13th.
Technology is transforming every aspect of our lives. How can we harness new technology to mobilise private capital investment to meet the growing global demand for new infrastructure, new real estate and the renewal of existing assets?
In the context of investing in the built environment, our summit will explore:
• The changing nature of work and workplace
• The impact of algorithms and tokenisation
• The real-world outcomes for cities and citizens
• New finance models for energy and transport
• Investment risk allocation
Over two days, participants will build a picture of how technology is changing the landscape of investment in real assets. To conclude, we will outline a workable approach to building public and investor trust in these new and emerging approaches.
Download the programme