June, 13 - 2 pm CET - Webinar on "Why Energy is the backbone of the Construction 4.0 revolution?", by Ecole Centrale de Lille and 3 construction companies, suppported by InnoEnergy
Pr. Z. LAFHAJ, Ecole Centrale de Lille, France, will reveal and dissect some of the key ingredients required today for the long-term survival and success of energy integration into Construction 4.0 processes. Construction processes have remained largely unchanged for more than 100 years.
We introduce in this webinar the concept of Construction 4.0, still at its early stage. While Pr. Zoubeir LAFHAJ will explain the fundamentals behind this concept and put the theoretical background, Mrs L. DUCOULOMBIER (Bouygues Construction), Mrs A. BOGUCKA (Vilogia) and Mr. R. DEBORRE (Rabot Dutilleul company) will present the practical implications, case studies, and lessons from energy integration in Construction processes.
The webinar will be held in English.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What Construction 4.0 is,
- What role energy plays in Construction 4.0
- Which functional areas have the greatest success in leading a successful energy integration into Construction4.0,
- Why technology shouldn’t be the key focus of your digital transformation effort,
- How to align design and construction phases and overall strategy for smoother energy efficiency.
Who is this webinar for?
- Experts interested in Energy and Construction.
- Stakeholders from energy intensive and high-emitting industry clusters: companies as well as regional and local authorities, research institutes, consulting organizations and development agencies, etc.
Other news in "Agenda"
Build the future with the DGNB! DGNB is the sustainability system that remarkably suits European standards. Join the international Consultant Training course and learn everything there is to know about the DGNB Consultant Exam. (...)
Every year at DEXMA, we celebrate a special day to focus on energy efficiency and energy intelligence technologies. This year was not going to be the exception. What will the DEXMA Day 2019 sessions consist of? During the event you (...)
Contribuez à résoudre le défi de la Ville de Paris sur l'amélioration énergétique des bâtiments : comment investir pour mieux vivre dans les logements parisiens ? Rejoignez le Climathon de Paris pour rencontrer des responsables locaux (...)