June, 13 - 2 pm CET - Webinar on "Why Energy is the backbone of the Construction 4.0 revolution?", by Ecole Centrale de Lille and 3 construction companies, suppported by InnoEnergy
Pr. Z. LAFHAJ, Ecole Centrale de Lille, France, will reveal and dissect some of the key ingredients required today for the long-term survival and success of energy integration into Construction 4.0 processes. Construction processes have remained largely unchanged for more than 100 years.
We introduce in this webinar the concept of Construction 4.0, still at its early stage. While Pr. Zoubeir LAFHAJ will explain the fundamentals behind this concept and put the theoretical background, Mrs L. DUCOULOMBIER (Bouygues Construction), Mrs A. BOGUCKA (Vilogia) and Mr. R. DEBORRE (Rabot Dutilleul company) will present the practical implications, case studies, and lessons from energy integration in Construction processes.
The webinar will be held in English.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What Construction 4.0 is,
- What role energy plays in Construction 4.0
- Which functional areas have the greatest success in leading a successful energy integration into Construction4.0,
- Why technology shouldn’t be the key focus of your digital transformation effort,
- How to align design and construction phases and overall strategy for smoother energy efficiency.
Who is this webinar for?
- Experts interested in Energy and Construction.
- Stakeholders from energy intensive and high-emitting industry clusters: companies as well as regional and local authorities, research institutes, consulting organizations and development agencies, etc.
Other news in "Agenda"
The Integrated Urban Plan: methodology for the design of a sustainable urban development strategy for European cities
Thursday 19th of June, 2019 at 14:00h (CEST / UTC+2) Over the past few years a new trend has been spreading in Europe. The concept of smart cities has gained momentum in connection with the sustainable development of urban areas (...)
The European Commission, in partnership with the UN Environment Finance Initiative, is organising a webinar on “Experiences in bridging the gap between Investors and Project Developers” on 27 June 2019, from 10.00 to 12.00 Central (...)
Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Regional Conference 2019 : a platform for sharing research and innovation between researchers and practitioners of the construction sector. The focus relies on Resilient Built Environment for (...)