June, 13 - 2 pm CET - Webinar on "Why Energy is the backbone of the Construction 4.0 revolution?", by Ecole Centrale de Lille and 3 construction companies, suppported by InnoEnergy
Pr. Z. LAFHAJ, Ecole Centrale de Lille, France, will reveal and dissect some of the key ingredients required today for the long-term survival and success of energy integration into Construction 4.0 processes. Construction processes have remained largely unchanged for more than 100 years.
We introduce in this webinar the concept of Construction 4.0, still at its early stage. While Pr. Zoubeir LAFHAJ will explain the fundamentals behind this concept and put the theoretical background, Mrs L. DUCOULOMBIER (Bouygues Construction), Mrs A. BOGUCKA (Vilogia) and Mr. R. DEBORRE (Rabot Dutilleul company) will present the practical implications, case studies, and lessons from energy integration in Construction processes.
The webinar will be held in English.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What Construction 4.0 is,
- What role energy plays in Construction 4.0
- Which functional areas have the greatest success in leading a successful energy integration into Construction4.0,
- Why technology shouldn’t be the key focus of your digital transformation effort,
- How to align design and construction phases and overall strategy for smoother energy efficiency.
Who is this webinar for?
- Experts interested in Energy and Construction.
- Stakeholders from energy intensive and high-emitting industry clusters: companies as well as regional and local authorities, research institutes, consulting organizations and development agencies, etc.
Other news in "Agenda"
The first international conference on bio-based buildings dedicated to the public sector The B3 Conference aims to launch an unprecedented momentum of bio-based building across local and regional authorities worldwide. Over two (...)
One-stop-shops (OSS) are easily accessible tools for overcoming market fragmentation on both demand and supply side. They can offer holistic renovation solutions for building owners, covering evaluation of energy use, advice on inter (...)
Do your Owners ask for #SmartLeanBIM deliverables? If not – they MUST join this practical webinar to hear how they can request valuable BIM and Information Requirements. Requesting only what is necessary and useful for an Owner can (...)