- Building Type : Other building
- Construction Year : 2016
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : km 31 prés des jardins exotiques 11000 SALé, Maroc
- Climate zone : [Csa] Interior Mediterranean - Mild with dry, hot summer.
- Net Floor Area : 6 000 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 8 000 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1333.33 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : Other )
The Center for Environmental Education, adjoining the exotic gardens of Bouknadel, ... This is an operation initiated by the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment, designed by Layla SKALI, accompanied on the environmental and development side by Bureau Veritas Morocco Group.
The CEE is an elegant building, contemporary very bright high-end; built in earth, bioclimatic design, made of raw materials assumed, it is at the forefront of technology serving ecology, well-being, comfort of use and health.
Another peculiarity for this project, which shows the evolution of organizational methods, especially thanks to digital. Technologies equip the building: Home automation, display screens of environmental indicators ...
A strong commitment to the environment
Another marker of this project, CEE is the first building testing the feasibility of setting up a Moroccan label for projects located in Morocco. Its architecture illustrates the commitment of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the protection of the environment and its partners in a process of sustainable construction and environmental labeling. The large glazed areas allow to work in natural light the maximum of time. High performance double glazing is equipped with blinds .......
Inside, the structure of the walls built in earth allows the storage of the heat and its slow restitution. The strength of this building is to achieve the objectives of Moroccan environmental labeling with a mostly isolated and efficient envelope, thanks to this combination of the inertia of the earth, the performance of glazing and home automation equipment. At the level of the outdoor gardens, 274 m² of photovoltaic panels of 168 modules provide the necessary energy for building operation and all its annexes with a coverage percentage of needs exceeding 90% (low demand) and more than 30 % (high demand). Finally, unlike Moroccan operations, a Wastewater Treatment Plant is installed to completely cover the watering needs of all the gardens and green spaces surrounding the Center.
OCBM Ouminium de construction de batiment MAGHREB
Route Des Zenatas - R.S. 111 (Cotiere), Casablanca 20100, Maroc
Company in charge of the lot 1 big work waterproofing charm in wood and rammed earth
QUARTIER INDUSTRIEL DOUAR DOUM-LOT18C RABAT-TAKADDOUM
strong and weak current, lift, air conditioning, ventilation Plumbing and sanitary -PCI
LOT JOINERY ALLUMINIULM, WOOD JOINERY, REMOVABLE PANELS
PLASTER LOT AND PAINT
LOT COVER FLOOR AND WALL
Atelier Vert 3, Rue Rouget de l'Isle Casablanca
LOT PLANTATION AND WATERING
LOT MENUISERIE METTALIQUES
Bureau Veritas Maroc
Imm Sigma 4ème étage La Colline 20520, Casablanca
Environmental assistance to the project management
Owner approach of sustainability
Mohammed VI foundation label for the protection of the environment based on international labels: LEED, HQE, BREEAM
A zero-loss passive architectural design meeting the targets below:
- Realization of an ecological construction project inspired by Moroccan ancestral know-how in an environmental approach aiming at performance, energy efficiency and sustainability
- Realization of an ecological construction project proposing a strong, functional and evolutionary integrated architecture.
- Realization of an ecological construction project exploiting all renewable energy sources effective for the good operation of the center.
- Obtaining an exemplary and demonstrative architecture, in terms of sustainable development, illustrating itself the ecological purpose. Rational exploitation of natural resources (land, water, air, wind), use of geothermal energy through a Canadian well, optimized water management, natural ventilation, use of wind power for point electricity generation (wind turbines), use of solar energy, solar street lights.
- 259 kWhep/m2.an
- 450 kWhep/m2.an
- 82 kWhef/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 2 019
- Heat pump
- No domestic hot water system
- Reversible heat pump
- Nocturnal ventilation
- Solar photovoltaic
- 50 %
- 179 KgCO2 /m2
Health & Comfort
ODAMAT paint (ODASSIA): Ecolabel certified Interior and exterior paints and varnishes Indoor and outdoor paints and varnishes
Ecolabels certificates are available
Double acoustic partitions PREGYPLAC DECO BA13 (type D72, thickness 48 mm) with insulation with a sound reduction index of 43 dB.compact panels of Natural Mineral Wool Ultracoustic P, KNAUFLAFARGE ACOUSTIK Continuous Ceilings (BD): high density fibreboardwith perforations. An absorbent veil that improves acoustic absorption and also serves to filter the particles is laminated plates.
- HVAC, électricité / ventilation, cooling
5000W air handling unit
TROX / TKM50HE
This recognized brand product has been accepted due to its performance, in addition to night ventilation to minimize the operation of the latter.
LG MONOX 300
Among the best photovoltaic systems
This product has been recommended by the MOE, validated by the AMO environment and Appreciated by the whole team after installation is put into use.
Maîtrise et optimisation des apports solaires
Sur-ventilation nocturne pour éviter la climatisationJardins et potager bio pédagogiques
Phyto-épuration des eaux/Filtrage et traitement par végétaux,
Collecte des eaux pluviales pour arrosage
perméabilisation des solsUn grand champ photovoltaïque avec une production réelle qui dépasse les 30 % des besoins en énergie.