- Building Type : Preschool, kindergarten, nursery
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2017
- Address 1 - street : 68 st Charles Péguy 77124 CHAUCONIN - NEUFMONTIERS, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 930 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 2 300 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 2473.12 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The project is carried out as part of a HQE label approach. It meets the BBC (RT 2012) criteria in the context of France's commitments in terms of sustainable development, energy savings and drastic reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, while focusing on comfort, occupant's health's and economical management of buildings.
The architectural concept allows a harmonious relationship of the building with its environment: location, volumetry, orientation, compactness, organization.
Good energy management has been favored, architectural design optimizes energy consumption. On this project, the environmental targets were achieved thanks to a direct investment from the municipality.
The project manager assitant HQE 2D Score has identified the environmental characteristics of the materials selected for this construction allowing it to improve the technical notation from P to TP.
The set is compact, its volumetry simple and designed with great sobriety.The total cost of the project (building + roads, utilities and external works) is 3,242,000 euros.
See more details about this projecthttp://chauconin-neufmontiers.fr/enfance-jeunesse/ecole/
3rd part certified
Other consultancy agencyQualiconsult Mr. Goudenege Sébastien control and security office
Thermal consultancy agencyAtelux Mr. Bourdonnais Thermal and fluid batch design and control
Other consultancy agencyScore 2D Mr. Sabard
Other consultancy agencyGamba Acoustique firstname.lastname@example.org Acoustic calculations
Assistance to the Contracting AuthorityTerre et Toits M. Bouchet technical delegation
Owner approach of sustainability
The City Hall of Chauconin-Neufmontiers, owner of this school extension, develops a highly environmental policy: it received the "ZERO PHYT'Eau" trophy on the public domain. The municipal infrastructure includes a swallows' house, a shared hen house, the creation of a sensitive area on 46 hectares. The rehabilitation of rural roads in harmony with the natural ecosystem was awarded with the environmental "Grand Prix". The waters of the municipality are treated by a purification plant, valuing a local activated sludge sector. Farmers are encouraged to move towards a so-called "reasonable" agriculture with late mowing, flowering meadows... As a continuation of these initiatives, the City Council has requested HQE certification for the extension of primary school. The elementary school group consists of :
- 6 classes
- teachers' rooms-infirmary
- entrance canopy
- multi-purpose room
- computer room
- archives room
- technical locals
- Target1: relationship of the building with its environment (TP)
- Target2: integrated choice of construction products, systems and processes (TP)
- Target4: energy management (TP)
- Target3: construction site with low environmental impact (TP)
- Target6: waste management (TP)
- Target7: maintenance and long-term environmental performance (TP)
- Target10: visual comfort (TP)
- Target12: sanitary quality of spaces (TP)
- Target5: water management (P)
- Target8: hygrothermal comfort (P)
- Target11: olfactory comfort (P)
- Target13: air quality (P)
- Target14: water quality (P)
- Target 9: acoustic comfort (performing for the dining hall) (B)
This school's extension is organized around a ground plane which frees the circulation around a central artery. The new district of Pré Bourdeau opens with a new facade of glass and painted wood cladding. The primary school is oriented North-West / Southeast, it is organized around a central clearing that separates the service areas in the north and the living areas (classes) in the south. An airlock provides access to the lobby, which in turn accesses the large central corridor serving classes, annex and the multi-purpose room. This multi-motricity is the "prow" of the primary school, at the eastern end of the composition, it is oriented both towards the forecourt, with a view towards the new neighborhoods and open on the playground. The architectural concept allows a harmonious relationship of the building with its environment: location, volumetry, orientation, compactness, organization.
- 53,50 kWhpe/m2.year
- 110,00 kWhpe/m2.year
- 0,53 W.m-2.K-1
- Condensing gas boiler
- Boiler fuel
- Urban network
- Double flow heat exchanger
- No renewable energy systems
- 50,00 year(s)
Life Cycle Analysis
- Using wood as the main material of the extension
- Maximum use of biobased materials.
Indoor Air quality
- The comfort of winter will be ensured by the optimization of the heating and ventilation systems, with the contribution of heat related to the glazed surfaces of the school's south facade.
- Summer comfort will be ensured on the south facade by the wide roof overhang, completed by wooden sunshade blades.
Health & Comfort
- As part of the certification, identification of the sources of electromagnetic emission, carried out by an independent consultancy agency according to the standard NF EN 50499: the project does not present any equipment which would involve carrying out a complementary risk analysis
- Lighting management on clock guaranteeing safety and energy saving + arrangements made so that the lighting ensuring the signage of the site does not cause nocturnal visual disturbances for residents
- Airborne sound insulation between premises: HIGH PERFORMING
- Noise impact level between premises: HIGH PERFORMING
- External noise insulation: VERY HIGH PERFORMING
- Noise level of technical equipment: HIGH PERFORMING
- Internal Acoustics: PREREQUISITE
Chauconin -Neufmontiers, is a village of Seine-et-Marne departement, west of Meaux and 45 km east of Paris. The town located 10 minutes from the Meaux station is served by the line 777 of the "Couriers de l'Ile de France" bus. This extension of the school group is organized around a plan which is articulated on the edge of the town, opened on the new district of Prés Bourdeau. The main exit of the building leads north to the center of the village.