- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 10 avenue de Flandres 59290 WASQUEHAL, France
- Climate zone : [Cfc] Marine Cool Winter & summer- Mild with no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 4 044 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 1 500 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 370.92 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT existant )
- Renovation on an occupied site of the Headquarters of Rabot Dutilleul Construction (4000m2).
- Issue: Energy and environmental renewal, without distorting "the soul of the building."
- Themes developed for this renovation: Renovation with obtention of the Effinergie BBC label.
- Educational: user support during work and after work on energy efficiency
- Biodiversity: hives, biodiversity roof
- Mobility: electric car-sharing
- Comfort: visual comfort acoustic absorbers +
- Technical natural ventilation through solar chimneys / heated windows
- Innovations: integration of start-up technology: SMART IMPULSE and EFFIPILOT
- Creation of a learning path
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerIntegrate sustainable development approach on this building by incorporating key environmental themes (energy, biodiversity, mobility, quality and comfort of indoor environments).
Support users during the works (works on an occupied site) and after the work on energy efficiency.
Architectural descriptionBuilding renovation without altering the architectural, putting up to date some facades
Building users opinion
Good accompaniment when working with large display and communication on the progress of work. Surveys of employees during and after construction. Perception some noise on some workstations
General sense of pride about the nature of the work and ongoing renovation.
See more details about this project
- 68,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 150,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 175,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,84 W.m-2.K-1
The thermal performance joinery has improved for 53% The renovation of the site reduces by 30% the building losses.
38 Rue Pasteur 59623 Houplin-Ancoisne 03 20 90 10 25
A layer of metallic microparticles invisible to the naked eye is deposited on the inner surface of the glass and serves as low-temperature heating resistor (20 to 45 ° C) allowing:
- To eliminate the feeling of cold walls
- To have only one side of the heating pane (the other part of the glazing, outside stays cool).
It's nice not to feel the effect of cold walls: these are the surfaces poorly insulated a building, responsible for a cold radiation, heat loss and discomfort.
10 bis rue Bisson 75020 Paris
Improved acoustic comfort thanks to absorbers in office spaceImproved noise insulation to achieve a weakening of 30 decibels between officesAudit acoustic measurements at the end of work
12 rue Barthélémy Danjou Bât A 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt 01 78 16 45 70
Ubeeqo provides a car only when you need it: self-service car rental or traditional chauffeur-driven vehicle;
170 allée de l'Ecopark 59118 Wambrechies - France
There are 3 hives on the site.Local beekeeper + involvement of colleagues in the process
We act to protect bees and biodiversity.
Creating an air current between the opening of the window of the inclined curtain wall and a hole in the roof that extends through a steel tube, painted black.Natural convection movement created and amplified by the introduction of year-end aspirotor fireplace that rotates with the wind and / or air movement.
The solar chimney is an innovative, simple, efficient, sensible and perfectly suited to our building.
165 avenue de bretagne 59000 Lille 06 05 00 76 77
Autopilot energy efficiency, it allows a daily and automatic optimization of equipment. The comfort level returned by the user on a web platform. The tool then manages the technical equipment to achieve this comfort, taking into account the actual and future weather conditions, the properties of buildings (permanently performed dynamic thermal simulation); to start the operation of equipment to the optimum.
Effipilot is a friendly and easy to handle tool.
Indoor Air quality
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
- Energie : rénovation avec obtention du label BBC Effinergie.
- Pédagogique : accompagnement des utilisateurs lors des travaux et après travaux sur l'efficacité énergétique
- Biodiversité : ruches, toiture biodiversité
- Mobilité : autopartage électrique
- Confort : confort visuel + absorbeurs acoustiques
- Techniques : ventilation naturelle par cheminées solaires / vitrages chauffants
- Innovations : intégration de technologies de starts-up : SMART IMPULSE et EFFIPILOTCréation d'un parcours pédagogique de visite