- Building Type : Terraced Individual housing
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : Chemin de la Grande Plaine 42450 SURY LE COMTAL, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 582 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 671 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1152.92 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The project concerns the construction of a settlement area for the Travelling Community.
This social project provides accommodation for six families from the Travelling Community. The high concept is to propose a settlement area for people who are usually nomads.
Thus, this experimental project organizes housing modules which can be autonomous but does not seek to replace the caravans. They offer minimal accommodation that is complemented by the proposed project.
A New Travel, EVOLUTIVE HABITAT "DESIGN AND RESPECT FOR ALL". Designed with and for the Travelling Community.
How to design and implement a housing project adapted to the settlement of the members of the Travelling Community in consultation with the families?
- Phase 1: Defining the ambitions of the project with project management.
- Phase 2: Analyze the characteristics (lifestyle, financial conditions, expectations) of the families concerned.
- Phase 3: To outline the project to highlight the constraints and all trading margins.
- Phase 4: Prepare and conduct a collective and individual consultation on the positioning and the internal structure of the frame. Seek to achieve ownership of the project by each family. Reach a joint agreement signed.
- Phase 5: Finalize the project to allow the permit application to build.
- Phase 6: Prepare and conduct a collective and individual consultation on:
- Development of theland and its enclosures (available, constraints, trading spreads)
- The choices availablefor the frame (external color choice tiles, ...
- The content of thecollective life of documents (lease, rules, ..)
- Any requestedadjustments upon delivery
- Any element of choiceaccepted by the client and can contribute to responsible ownership by families(eg name of the street waste management, ...)
Reach a joint agreement signed.
- Phase 7: Work, the inauguration and ownership by families.
- Phase 8: Monitoring.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerThe concept of suitable habitat naturally induces adaptation lifestyle of families but also of course the environment. So we could do without on a sustainable development approach. It is for this project to measure and mitigate the impacts of habitat and inhabitants because environmental issues are recurrent and need to be addressed. The sustainable approach of SODIHA has therefore focused on two aspects:
- An energy efficient buildings: the frame meets the requirements of the RT 2012 with the establishment of enhanced insulation, efficient heating with pellet stoves , thermodynamic water heaters. The environmental dimension also like the fact that housing is flexible in time and respect the harmony of the site.
- A process of appropriation and empowerment of the people: it is an innovative housing and a public that was related to the environment hitherto disorganized due to the precarious living place semi- natural allocated to them. Our approach to the integration of settled families, so it was desirable to permit them to sustain and appropriating their living taking into account future challenges (arrival of new tenants, project reproducibility if the project elapsed smoothly ...). Families have therefore made themselves under the control of the client, the work related to the development of outdoor spaces (fences, installation of a portal, a storage shed, an animal pen etc.), but also the interior spaces (layout of the mezzanine to create additional rooms, painting). Moreover, accompanying conducted by the social worker SOLIHA Loire aims to teach families how to control their consumption of water, heating, to limit their spending.
Architectural descriptionThe project concerns the construction of a settlement area for Travellers. This social project provides accommodation for six families from the Travelling Community The high concept is to propose a settlement area for people who are usually nomads. Thus, this experimental project organizes housing modules can be autonomous but does not seek to replace the caravans. They offer minimal accommodation that is complemented by the proposed project.
sealed combustion wood pellet stove Nuance type of ATLANTIC
Rated power: 6.2 KW Efficiency > 94% according to EN14785
With integrated automatic control of room temperature and time schedule of operating hours
Ambient air fan Supply system Anti-back fire safety
Product best suited for use by future tenants
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)Le projet concerne la construction d’une aire de sédentarisation pour les gens du voyage.
Ce projet social propose des habitations pour six familles issues de la population des gens du voyage. Le concept fort est de proposer une aire de sédentarisation à des personnes qui sont habituellement nomades.
Ainsi,ce projet expérimental organise des modules d’habitation pouvant être autonomes mais qui ne cherchent pas à remplacer celui des caravanes. Celles-ci offrent un logement minimal qui est complété par le projet envisagé.