- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : 69007 LYON, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 35 091 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 85 000 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 2422.27 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The property complex is composed of:
- 4 Office buildings
- A service building including restaurants, meeting rooms, nursery and auditorium
- A common parking lot on two parking levels in the basement with access in each building
- A landscaped garden largely composed of native species and a carpet formed by infiltration tunnels to infiltrate rainwater and ensure a zero leakage rate.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerThe project aims to be the communication vehicle of PLASTIC OMNIUM values. It reflects the commitment of the company as local and responsible player in daily community activities (as management of waste, recycling etc) as well as international contractor with strong proposals and “Green” innovative solutions. The project responds to PLASTIC OMNIUM ambitions in relation with future users, local partners (City of Lyon, ADEME ...) and also within the company itself. Creating sustainable and lasting partnerships between employees.
The operation aims a triple environmental certification:
HQE - Out-standing
BREEAM - Very Good
LEED - Silver
The main objective of contracting authorities is offer to users, healthy and comfortable buildings, consuming low energy, using innovative systems and holding high environmental quality regardless the topic (water management, waste, integration of the building into the context, ect.)
In sustainability, the project manager wanted to build a project according to 2050' technical requirements and regulations.
Architectural descriptionThe property complex is composed of:
• 4 Office buildings
• A service building including restaurants, meeting rooms, nursery and auditorium
• A common parking lot on two parking levels in the basement with access in each building
• A landscaped garden largely composed of native species and a carpet formed by infiltration tunnels to infiltrate rainwater and ensure a zero leakage rate.
Building users opinion
As part of building' environmental certifications, a seasonal commissioning mission will be conducted and will track occupant satisfaction after their relocation.
ContractorCompagnie Plastic Omnium
Assistance to the Contracting AuthorityCBRE Project
Thermal consultancy agencySQUARE
Other consultancy agencyWATT&KA In charge of environmental certification of the building
CompanyPITANCE - LAMY
- 52,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 110,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,72 W.m-2.K-1
- Geothermal heat pump
- Individual electric boiler
- Geothermal heat pump
- Chilled Beam
- Nocturnal Over ventilation
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Solar photovoltaic
- Heat pump (geothermal)
- 22,00 %
- 17 238,00 m2
- 40,50 %
- 5 412,00
Rooms retention / infiltration
Infiltration mats compound tunnel structures to infiltrate the entire project rainwater and to provide a zero leakage rate.
Meets environmental standards
Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Solar Panel
The production of photovoltaic panels is used directly in the building. There is no electricity resale. They are installed on roof railings and facing south. 240 m² of panels are installed, 150 high-performance modules (333 W / m²).
Meets the environmental requirements of the operation
- 7 473,00 m3
- 1 840,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
La Maîtrise d'Ouvrage avait le souhait de construire des bâtiments conforme aux attentes, aux techniques et aux réglementations de 2050. Cette opération constitue donc à notre sens un exemple concret et reproductible des solutions qui peuvent être mise en place pour répondre aux enjeux environnementaux actuels.
L'opération vise ainsi une triple certification environnementale :
- HQE - Niveau Exeptionnel
- BREEAM - Niveau Very Good
- LEED - Niveau Silver