The 2018 edition of the Green Solutions Awards ended at COP24 last December. During a ceremony attended by nearly 200 international professionals, 7 buildings, 1 district and 1 infrastructure were awarded the international prize in their category, chosen among 143 case studies from 16 countries.
More than a trophy, the winners have won the recognition of their peers and a visibility at a national and international level. Broadly shared on the web and social networks, the contest is indeed an efficient way to highlight inspiring realisations. Here are some key figures.
The communication of the Green Solutions Awards 2018: 4.1 million views
- - 9 videos offered to the winners, presenting their building, district or infrastructure
- - 6,000 brochures created in four languages (English, Chinese, Spanish and French)
- - 2,000 national and international press contacts
- - + 1,000 tweets & posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Pinterest, Instagram
Key events around the contest
All partners of the Construction21 network mobilised
In 2019, the 7th edition of the Green Solutions Awards is launched! Interested? Participate as a...
- - Candidate: Submit an unlimited number of case studies describing delivered and exemplary buildings, districts or infrastructures!
- - Sponsor: Contact us at info[at]construction21.org to know our offers!
- - Media partner: Ask the agreement at info[at]construction21.org and discover our media kit!