To participate in the Green Solutions Awards 2019, simply reference your exemplary buildings / districts/ infrastructures in one of the Construction21 databases by June 10th.
Register in one of the three following categories.
Note: the submitted project must be delivered between January 1st, 2014 and June 30th, 2019. The competition highlights real projects already in use.
This category of competition welcomes all buildings (tertiary, housing, schools, public buildings...) new or renovated, delivered and with a good energy and environmental performance (contest rules).
Select one of the 4 subcategories that best match the strengths of your project:
You will be eligible to win in your subcategory.
In addition to these categories, there is also:
- The Users’ Choice Award: the favourite building of Internet users
And, by decision of the jury only:
- Sustainable Construction Grand Prize: for new exemplary buildings.
- Sustainable Renovation Grand Prize: for buildings that have undergone a major renovation.
The Districts category of the competition welcomes islands, eco-districts, campuses, hospitals, joint development zones, etc.: totally or partially delivered, with good environmental performance (contest rules).
Two prizes can be awarded to the district candidates:
- Sustainable City Grand Prize, by jury's decision
- The Users’ Choice Award: the favourite district of Internet users
This category includes best practices in major projects and services related to the city: green energies, water cycle, shared gardens, responsible mobility, circular economy... The category rewards realisations with sustainable and innovative aspects (contest rules).
Two prizes can be awarded to the infrastructure candidates:
- Sustainable Infrastructure Grand Prize, by jury's decision.
- The Users’ Choice Award: the favourite infrastructure of Internet users.
1. Before you start, make sure you have general technical information about your building/district/infrastructure at your disposal (for example: thermal study, architectural description, certification audits, press kit…), as well as at least 3 pictures.
2. Sign in or create your account for free on Construction21. Follow the tutorial instructions “Register on Construction21”
3. Create your case study in the database that corresponds to your type of project:
- In the case study tab, click on « Add your case study – Building / District / Infrastructure
- Fill in the “identity card” of your case study (location, type of operation…).
- Select “Green Solutions Awards 2019” in the drop-down list of the contest, as well as the category to which you are applying.
4. Send! Your case study is now initiated, you can start to fill it with your information.
5. Complete your case study at your own pace, by filling in the different tabs (stakeholders, products, renewable energies…). You can save your work at any time to review it later.
6. Publish! Once all the fields are filled in, your case study is ready to be published. It is then moderated by our team. We contact you when necessary before it goes online!
To learn more about it, download the publication help tutorials:Buildings