- Building Type : High office tower > 28m
- Construction Year : 2017
- Delivery year : 2019
- Address 1 - street : Zone industrielle Klengbousbierg 7795 ROOST-BISSEN, Luxembourg
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 2 400 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 5 900 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 2458.33 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RGD du 31 août 2010 - bâtiment fonctionnel )
The overall project involves the construction of a logistics center for the activities of Post Group Luxembourg's Service Technologies.
The scope of the project extends to the construction of an administrative building with logistics hall, covered parking and various storage areas, traffic and outdoor facilities.
See more details about this projecthttp://www.jonas.lu/fr/Portfolio/Centre-Logistique-Post-Technologies-Roost
DesignerJONAS Architectes Associés email@example.com Project author
Thermal consultancy agencyBetic SA Ingénieurs Conseils firstname.lastname@example.org CPE file
The global project provides for the construction of a Logistics Center for the activities of the Technologies Department of the Post Group Luxembourg. The scope of the project covers the construction of an administrative building with logistics hall, covered parking and various storage areas, traffic and outdoor facilities.
Approximate key data:
- Administrative building: gross volume: +/- 10,300 m³ (including the basement); floor space: +/- 1,550 m² including +/- 1,190 m² office space and conferences; floor area: +/- 540 m²; height: about15.00m;
- Parking places for direction and visitors in the area: about 17 locations;
- Meeting spaces, outdoor terraces and greenery
- HallLogistics: gross volume: +/- 70.000 m³; useful area: +/- 8.250 m²; floor area: +/- 6,200 m²; height: 10.00m
- Covered parking: about 100 locations including 8-10 locations with electric charging stations
- Airlibre storage and recycling area: approximately 1.680 m²
If you had to do it again?