Jules Carteret Campus
- by ludovic chambe
- 2015-06-22 16:28:31
- 15977 / FR
- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : 69007 LYON, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 35 091 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 85 000 000 €
- Number of Work station : 2 000 Work station
- Cost/m2 : 2422.27 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The property complex is composed of:
- 4 Office buildings
- A service building including restaurants, meeting rooms, nursery and auditorium
- A common parking lot on two parking levels in the basement with access in each building
- A landscaped garden largely composed of native species and a carpet formed by infiltration tunnels to infiltrate rainwater and ensure a zero leakage rate.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerThe project aims to be the communication vehicle of PLASTIC OMNIUM values. It reflects the commitment of the company as local and responsible player in daily community activities (as management of waste, recycling etc) as well as international contractor with strong proposals and “Green” innovative solutions. The project responds to PLASTIC OMNIUM ambitions in relation with future users, local partners (City of Lyon, ADEME ...) and also within the company itself. Creating sustainable and lasting partnerships between employees.
The operation aims a triple environmental certification:
HQE - Out-standing
BREEAM - Very Good
LEED - Silver
The main objective of contracting authorities is offer to users, healthy and comfortable buildings, consuming low energy, using innovative systems and holding high environmental quality regardless the topic (water management, waste, integration of the building into the context, ect.)
In sustainability, the project manager wanted to build a project according to 2050' technical requirements and regulations.
Architectural descriptionThe property complex is composed of:
• 4 Office buildings
• A service building including restaurants, meeting rooms, nursery and auditorium
• A common parking lot on two parking levels in the basement with access in each building
• A landscaped garden largely composed of native species and a carpet formed by infiltration tunnels to infiltrate rainwater and ensure a zero leakage rate.
Building users opinion
As part of building' environmental certifications, a seasonal commissioning mission will be conducted and will track occupant satisfaction after their relocation.
Compagnie Plastic Omniumhttp://www.plasticomnium.com/fr/
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
Thermal consultancy agency
Other consultancy agency
In charge of environmental certification of the building
PITANCE - LAMY
Type of market
Table 'c21_italy.rex_market_type' doesn't exist
- 52,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 110,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,72 W.m-2.K-1
- Geothermal heat pump
- Individual electric boiler
- Geothermal heat pump
- Chilled Beam
- Nocturnal Over ventilation
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Solar photovoltaic
- Heat pump (geothermal)
- 22,00 %
- 17 238,00 m2
- 40,50 %
- 5 412,00
Rooms retention / infiltration
Table 'c21_italy.innov_category' doesn't exist SELECT one.innov_category AS current,two.innov_category AS parentFROM innov_category AS oneINNER JOIN innov_category AS two ON one.parent_id = two.idWHERE one.state=1AND one.id = '23'
Infiltration mats compound tunnel structures to infiltrate the entire project rainwater and to provide a zero leakage rate.
Meets environmental standards
Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Solar Panel
Table 'c21_italy.innov_category' doesn't exist SELECT one.innov_category AS current,two.innov_category AS parentFROM innov_category AS oneINNER JOIN innov_category AS two ON one.parent_id = two.idWHERE one.state=1AND one.id = '7'
The production of photovoltaic panels is used directly in the building. There is no electricity resale. They are installed on roof railings and facing south. 240 m² of panels are installed, 150 high-performance modules (333 W / m²).
Meets the environmental requirements of the operation
- 7 473,00 m3
- 1 840,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
The contracting authority requested to construct a project according to technical and regulatory requirements of 2050. This is therefore in our view, a practical and reproducible example of building that can be implemented to meet current environmental challenges.
The operation aims triple environmental certification:
- HQE - Out-standing
- BREEAM - Very Good
- LEED - Silver
Building candidate in the category
Bâtiment zéro énergie
Santé et confort
Author of the page
Directeur Développement Durable
Other case studies
CasaClima Class A - House B in Sacile
- Domenico Pepe
- vincenzo guzzo
- vincenzo guzzo
REEF SANSONE - Bar Restaurant
- Massimiliano Pardi
- Monterisi Tiziana