Danube Elithis Tour
- Building Type : Collective housing < 50m
- Construction Year : 2018
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : 16 rue Edmond Michelet 67000 STRASBOURG, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 6 350 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 7 200 000 €
- Number of Dwelling : 63 Dwelling
- Cost/m2 : 1133.86 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Construction of the first all-purpose positive energy tower in the world. It consists of 67 housing units and 1233 m2 of photovoltaic panels arranged on the roof and on the facades.
With a cost not exceeding 1200 € / m2, it is an innovative but affordable concept for the world.
The Elithis Danube Tower is located at the entrance of the ZAC (joint developement zone) Danube, the advanced figure of this new emblematic district of the new Strasbourg, and the exemplary reconquest of its docks.
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
Respond to the major issues of the 21st century, in terms of:
- Fight against global warming,
- Acceleration of the energy transition,
- Growth of the purchasing power of households,
- Limitation of urban sprawl and pollution control,
- Positive integration of digital into the economy of the construction sector,
- Live better together.
High Architectural Quality
The spirit of the place, the memory of the ports, the soul of the river
An architecture between earth and sky
A form thought with the climate
Enjoy the views
A collective, social, participative adventure
Building users opinion
With an energy consumption 168 times cheaper than an average household in France, the promise made to the occupants is kept. Thus, the various testimonies are laudatory.
See the different articles and reports on this subject: http://www.elithis.fr/articles/
If you had to do it again?
The main construction principles and innovations selected for this project are the good ones. The proof is that after a year of operation the results are satisfying. Therefore, apart from the few settings at the margin, we can only be satisfied, without questioning the ambitious choices that make this project a world first.
See more details about this projecthttp://www.elithis.fr/2019/02/28/reportage-au-13h-de-tf1-sur-la-tour-elithis-danube/
Crédit photos Mariusz MARCIN
Thermal consultancy agency
Other consultancy agency
Chief Execution Management - OPC
Type of market
Table 'c21_italy.rex_market_type' doesn't exist
- 64,13 kWhep/m2.an
- 92,60 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,62 W.m-2.K-1
Actual consumption on the housing perimeter: -11 kWhEP per m² / year Average annual invoice per household and per year: 10 € Annual renewable energy production: 110% of needs CO2 emissions: 3 kg m².an / 15 times less than the existing fleet 12 tons of CO2 saved per year thanks to photovoltaics
- Urban network
- Fan coil
- Urban network
- Water chiller
- Fan coil
- compensated Air Handling Unit
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Solar photovoltaic
- 114,00 %
- 600,00 m2
- 100,00 %
YZENTIS EVOLUTION FLOOR
Table 'c21_italy.innov_category' doesn't exist SELECT one.innov_category AS current,two.innov_category AS parentFROM innov_category AS oneINNER JOIN innov_category AS two ON one.parent_id = two.idWHERE one.state=1AND one.id = '19'
• Compact technical closet suitable for housing, the "all in one" module
brings together the three elements necessary for DHW production and comfort
- a high efficiency double flow recuperator,
- individual hot water batteries,
- an air treatment unit for the boost.
• Frame and support frame
• Plenum, air grating, multizone control
First project to have installed this innovation
Support of the manufacturer with the installer for the implementation and adjustment
Very good regulation of thermal comfort and acceptance / appropriation of occupants
Construction and exploitation costs
- 689 000,00 €
- 20 500 000 €
- 659,00 €
- 9 984,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
- 4,70 KgCO2/m2/an
- 1 009,00 KgCO2 /m2
- 50,00 année(s)
- 1 300,00 KgCO2 /m2