- Building Type : Collective housing < 50m
- Construction Year : 1974
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : Allée des Mésanges 78130 LES MUREAUX, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 13 743 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 4 360 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 317.25 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The operation had 3 objectives, entrusted to Réanova who developed the project:
- Reach the Low Consumption Building (BBC) level;
- Restore attractiveness to your home;
- Anticipate major maintenance work outside the audit within the limits of the budgets communicated in the audit.
All this while researching the aid available to lighten the financial burden for the co-owners.
Work completed :
- Improved regulation of the heating system with the installation of thermostatic valves;
- Renovation of entrances with steps + replacement of awnings;
- Repainting of garage doors;
- Replacement of lighting in common areas with low-consumption solutions;
- Replacement of collective joinery + painting of stairwells and entrance halls;
- Standardization of smoke extraction from stairwells;
- Insulation of flat roofs and security;
- Insulation of lower floors;
- Insulation of facades from the outside;
- Replacement of the original joinery with shutter option placed in front of the windows;
- Installation of a VMC hygro-B.
Progress of work:
- 2014: overall audit
- December 8, 2014: vote in GA design of the project and financial arrangement
- November 2015: vote on works
- 2018: delivery of works
CompanySOCATEB LOT FACADES
CompanyGCEB ROOF LOT
CompanyNORBA JOINERY LOT
CompanyDESCHAMPS HEATING AND VENTILATION SET
CompanyBATI ECO ELECTRICITY AND LIGHTING LOT
Thermal consultancy agencyPOUGET CONSULTANTS
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
The Pierre Curie residence is an example of global renovation.
Good cohabitation between the 2 interlocutors who are the lessor and the co-owners, thanks to the good
knowledge of work management for Reanova teams.
Consistency of the operational team, which enabled great speed in decision-making and in financial support.
Pragmatic approach of the team in charge of the project, thanks to effective techniques to ensure the
standing of the site. A choice of colors studied to enhance and perpetuate the heritage.
Other case studies
- Gwennaël Liger
- Hélène MEYER