- Building Type : Collective housing < 50m
- Construction Year : 1959
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : 117 avenue du Général Michel Bizot 75012 PARIS, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 10 885 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 2 473 701 €
- Number of Dwelling : 147 Dwelling
- Cost/m2 : 227.26 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT existant )
This condominium of the 12th district of Paris, built in 1959, passed by a real renovation process. It is the regulatory obligation to carry out a clean-up that was the starting point, with support from the PCA.
Although some substantial work had already been done - renovation of the boiler room and repair of some terraces with insulation - the exact needs remained poorly identified.
A global audit of this condominium in 2014, decided by the union council, was a prerequisite for taking the relevant decisions for thermal improvement.
Consult the map of renovated condominiums on the Paris metropolis
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
An ambitious isolation scenario for the condominium was adopted in the fall of 2014, after the presentation of the audit results. Following the choice of the project management, a collaborative work was carried out, involving a working group within the condominium with the support of the APC and the REANOVA project management agency. Its objective: to consult on the design phases of the project, evaluate the calls for tenders and finally, inform the co-owners about the work before the vote. At the 2016 general meeting, the co-owners voted almost two-thirds in favor of the works. Among the different scenarios proposed the following interventions were decided:
- Insulation of facades from the outside and replacement of shutters.
- Establishment of a humidity-sensitive ventilation.
- Insulation of low floors.
- Replacement of the original joinery.
- Waterproofing and insulation of the terrace of building 5
- Redesign of basement lighting.
Buildings A, B and C offer a beautiful exhibition on the South, East and West. The buildings are actually one and the same building from an energy point of view. It's very compact with a very simple architecture. The buildings are relatively small, but the main windows are the largest on the best directions, providing a comfortable energy supply.
The concrete structure has been preserved and enhanced by the gardens at the entrance areas. The facades are highlighted and volumes are valued, while wooden finishes complete the renovation of the covered areas.
See more details about this projecthttps://paris.coachcopro.com/fiche-de-site/58c9ae38-fb9e-4430-afc5-3dd7f068e935
Atelier des Compagnons
Basement ceiling insulation, insulation of all facades, installation of metal shutters in RdC and PVC for floors.
Other consultancy agency
Waterproof ventilation. Definition for the apartments of the necessary air inlets via dry rooms and extraction outlets.
M. Da Silva
Total reconstruction of the terrace of building 5: insulation (12cm of polyurethane) and waterproofing. (The other terraces were redone before in 2013 and 2014)
Redesign of basement lighting: LED cabling and ceiling lights
Type of market
Global performance contract
- 113,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 130,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 260,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 1,02 W.m-2.K-1
- Condensing gas boiler
- Individual gas boiler
- No cooling system
- Humidity sensitive Air Handling Unit (Hygro B
- No renewable energy systems
ITE insulation Webertherm XM ultra 22 wedged-pegged
Second œuvre / Cloisons, isolation
ITE system with streched sololic foam and undercoated with aerated lime:
- Maximum insulation with minimum thickness: lambda 0.022.
- Good behavior in fire resistance.
- Does not require any tape integration for fire protection.
- The flexibility of implementation of a mineral undercoat with air lime.
- Multitude of choice of finishes: silicates, organic, mineral thin or semi-thick.
- Resistance in depression to the wind.
Joinery PVC range Design 5
Second œuvre / Cloisons, isolation
The PVC joineries range DESIGN 5 are intended for the collective buildings, individual constructions, as well for the new works as for the works of rehabilitation.
- These joineries are made from multi-chamber profiles in new generation PVC with reduced tolerances, tinted in the mass white tone Lorillard design, integrated into the REHAU range.
- The insulating double glazing of 28 mm total thickness according to the description of the CCTP of the lot Exterior joinery is certified CEKAL.
- The profile has 5 rooms, used to design the range Design 5 was studied to ensure a perfect thermal insulation of joinery. The range is equipped with double or triple glazing. (UW = 1.0W / m2K for triple glazing).
VMC regulating humidity and indoor temperature.
Ventilation and indoor air quality improved.
Construction and exploitation costs
- 42 900 €
- 2 473 701 €
Indoor Air quality
- The ventilation maintains hygrometry permanently between 40% and 70%.
- The air change is permanent, and the sanitary quality of indoor air improved.
- Air entrances on joinery in dry rooms (living room, bedroom, living room).
- The low ventilation grilles (air inlets of damp rooms) are blocked by PVC sheets.
- The doors are cut off.
- Extractions of air are made by wet rooms: extraction vents connected to SHUNT ducts.
- Air quality and interior comfort.
- Disappearance of building pathologies due to poor renewal of indoor air (mold).
- 19,00 KgCO2/m2/an
Life Cycle Analysis
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
Among the different scenarios proposed the following interventions were decided:
-Insulation of facades from the outside and replacement of shutters.
-Establishment of a humidity-sensitive ventilation.
-Insulation of low floors.
-Replacement of the original joinery.
-Waterproofing and insulation of the terrace of building 5
-Redesign of basement lighting.