Have you checked the #DHCitizen campaign going on social media? The campaign is part of the EU-funded project UpgradeDH and aims to improve the perception of district heating at a local level, establishing district heating as a viable solution for the energy transition, in the minds of citizens. With the support of our members, we have shared some interesting materials promoting modern district heating networks.
Now it’s time to promote the people involved in DHC and the faces behind! We are launching a photo contest:
- To participate, please submit a photo of an employee on-site, who is proud of doing his/her job.
- Accompany this photo with a few words about the person: name, organisation, occupation, etc.
- We will share this on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) with the hashtag #DHCitizen.
- By end of February 2021, we will count the likes for each post.
- The person, who gets the most likes, will be featured in an article on the Euroheat & Power website and will receive an online ticket for our next Congress “Forward Together.”
Don’t be shy! Share a photo of yourself or a passionate colleague and help us to raise awareness of the important work happening in our industry!
Last updated on the 21-01-2021 by Alice Dupuy
- 230 TIMES