Awards 2018 - Application
Green Solutions Awards: how to apply
Entering the Green Solutions Awards is quite easy: simply publish a case study on Construction21 to describe one of your exemplary projects (or more). By doing so, you will grant increased visibility to your know-how toward the sector, beyond your usual scope, while enriching the platform dedicated to sustainable buildings and cities.
The application deadline is set to June 17th, but the first applicants will benefit from a greater media cover. Apply now !
Who can compete?
Any building, district or infrastructure featuring sustainable solutions (materials, systems, processes, approaches) and contributing to the fight against climate change can be submitted. The application is free.
However, the submitted projects must have been delivered between January 1st, 2013 and June 30th, 2018 (or at least a first part for districts).
These exemplary realisations can be published online by any project stakeholder, with the contractor’s authorisation:
- building managers
- or even building users
How to enter?
1. Create your Construction21 account (free registration, it takes only a few clicks)
2. Publish one of your exemplary realisations (or more) in one of our three databases:
- Buildings (tutorial to publish)
- Districts (tutorial to publish)
- Infrastructures (tutorial to publish)
If located in a country with a Construction21 platform (Algeria, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Morocco, Romania, Spain) use the matching platform. Otherwise, publish your case study on the international platform in French or in English.
3. Select the categories (more below) best matching the strong points of your project. In addition to their chosen categories, all candidates will be eligible to the User’s choice award and to the Grand Prizes (by jury’s decision).
4. Detail a minimum of one solution per building, district or infrastructure, that matches your category choice.
Compete for more visibility
The Green Solutions Awards greatly increases your visibility. Whether you win, get to the finals or simply participate, you will benefit from the promotion of the contest on every Construction21 platform and on social media. The competition is also relayed by more than 70 media national and international partners.
Your case studies, translated in every Construction21 languages, will be seen by thousands of professionals around the world.
National ceremonies and an international winners’ gala during COP24 in Poland will highlight and distinguish the winners, in presence of personalities from the sector. Workshops and TV sets around the Green Solutions Awards will be held in partner events: Passi’bat, Intermat, Pollutec, Bepositive.
Each winner will be featured in a full page of the brochure of the contest, published in English, French, Spanish and Chinese. They will also receive a video highlighting their winning project. These videos will be broadly disseminated on the web and social media.