- Construction21 project team community
- Life Cycle Assessment of products and buildings
- Energy Performance Contracting in buildings - The Essential
- Training Tools for Sustainable Buildings
- PMI-SME benchmark: energy efficiency technologies and materials
- Babel - Vocabulary of Sustainable Construction
- How to develop Construction21 in your country
- BUILD UPON Co-Creating National Renovation Strategies
- COP and international climate initiatives
- SB&WRC, European research project for bio & waste construction resources
- SB&WRC Project - Partners community
- Sustainable District Heating and Cooling in Europe
- Sustainable construction in tropical and hot climates
- The Bio-Based Buildings International Community (B3IC)
- Energy and Energy Efficiency in South-East Asia
- Improving people's health through Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in Europe
- Function: Directrice
- member since : 06/07/2011
- Profile views : 4888
I'm strongly committed to accelerate the transformation of the building sector to green since 2008, when I chose to put my 20 years marketing experience to the service of sustainable building and green planning.
I'm now developing Construction21.org, the international social media for sustainable buildings and cities. In charge of the French chapter, I'm also coordinating international development and projects involving all Construction21 countries.
Objective? Contribute to develop quickly and massively sustainable building practices in France & Europe in order to accelerate the transition to green . Join us!