- Building Type : School, college, university
- Construction Year : 2017
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : avenue du val d'or, 90 1150 WOLLUWE SAINT PIERRE, Belgique
- Climate zone : [Cwb] Mild, dry winter, cool and wet summer.
- Net Floor Area : 3 821 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 6 703 720 €
- Cost/m2 : 1754.44 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : )
Owner approach of sustainability
This school, offering varied options in the industrial technical field and in the graphic arts, needed much more space to ensure a comfort worthy of the name to its students.
Since last September, this positive energy building has welcomed electricians, computer scientists and electronics engineers.
This concept, entirely prefabricated and with apparent structural elements, constitutes a real commitment for future generations with its green roofs and its rainwater recovery system.
See Development steps.
- the heating requirement is maximum 15 kWh / (m².year)
- the cooling requirement is maximum 15 kWh / (m².year)
- the overheating frequency of the building above 25 ° C is maximum 5% of the occupancy time of the building (comfort criterion verified by dynamic thermal simulation)
- The air tightness of the building ensures a leak rate through the envelope of maximum 0.6 air changes per hour at 50 Pa (criterion verified according to report)
- the primary energy consumption is less than or equal to 90 - 2.5 x compactness (expressed in primary KwH / (m².year)
Energie & Climats Tempérés
Santé & Confort
Prix du public
Other case studies
- anass AMAZIRH
- Ibtissam GHAZZAR