L’ancien café, inscrit sur l’inventaire supplémentaire des monuments nationaux, est rénové en immeuble mixte comprenant épicerie avec petite restauration, gîte rural et un logement. (...)
La création d’un bâtiment de référence, véritable vitrine technologique du secteur mais également pierre angulaire de notre approche pédagogique a été un élément moteur du projet. Inscrite dans le Plan de Développement Stratégique (...)
LOT – Une contribution architectural à la protection de l'environnementLes entreprises y compris les architectes ne devraient plus assumer la responsabilité seulement pour l'acquisition des ressources, la fabrication et la vente de (...)
The Vitry-Sur-Seine anti-flood pumping station is a low carbon sustainable building designed following an HQE approach and the priority targets mentioned below that have been developed throughout the project:
Target 1: Harmonious relationship of the building with its environment
Quality of outdoor spaces for users:
• The bias is to propose a treatment of the facades of the projected building by the use of biodegradable materials, such as aluminum.
• Views on natural areas: green roof and vegetated hollow slabs
• Limitation of visual nuisances caused by the exterior environment
• Architectural integration of the building into a global project of the ZAC (activity zone) Gare des Ardoines
• Limitations of the nuisances generated by the operation of the site for residents: optimization of the interfaces
• Restoration of a biodiversity thanks to the green roof and the bins on plots. The aromatics and sedum planted favor the arrival of insects and birds such as bees, butterflies, beetles.
Target 2: Integrated choice of building products, systems and processes
• Constructive choice for the durability, adaptability and ease of maintenance of the structure: Oversized aluminum cladding (2/3 of the high façades) and smooth ocher-colored aluminum (1/3 of the basement façades) ) (Métaldesign concept), accessible and vegetated roof terrace (pots on plots aromatics plantations) and roof terrace planted with sedum (ecovegetal), insulation of all facades and wood fiber roof (from Pavatex)
Target 4: Energy Management
• Thermal insulation in wood fiber panels (Pavatex) facades and roofing.
• VMC double flow (ventilation of the building and the buried basin)
Target 5: Water Management
• Treatment of rainwater roofing by 2 systems: bins on vegetated plots present around the acroterium. A vegetated cover in sedum covers almost the entire surface of the roof. Rainwater is managed by vegetation and transported to the decent rainwater located at the corners of the building.
• In case of heavy rains, the waters of the city of Vitry Sur Seine are transported to the Seine; the work buried beneath the building makes it possible to recover the city's rainwater that is led to the Seine by means of a pump. This device can fade against the risk of flooding the Seine in case of rain and flood. Thus the basin allows to return the pumped water in dry period.
Target 6 and 7: hygrothermal comfort and acoustic comfort
• Thermal and acoustic comfort is guaranteed by the green roof and wood fiber insulation.
Target 8: visual comfort
• Visual comfort is ensured by the glass roof of 8m² located on the green roof. It brings natural light into the building and thus decreases its lighting needs.