POST Luxembourg - Roost Logistics Center
- by Mélanie De Lima
- 2019-07-15 00:00:00
- 20934 / FR
- Building Type : High office tower > 28m
- Construction Year : 2017
- Delivery year : 2019
- Address 1 - street : Zone industrielle Klengbousbierg 7795 ROOST-BISSEN, Luxembourg
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 2 400 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 5 900 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 2458.33 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RGD du 31 août 2010 - bâtiment fonctionnel )
The overall project involves the construction of a logistics center for the activities of Post Group Luxembourg's Service Technologies.
The scope of the project extends to the construction of an administrative building with logistics hall, covered parking and various storage areas, traffic and outdoor facilities.
See more details about this projecthttp://www.jonas.lu/fr/Portfolio/Centre-Logistique-Post-Technologies-Roost
JONAS Architectes Associéshttps://www.jonasarchitectes.lu
Thermal consultancy agency
Betic SA Ingénieurs Conseilshttps://www.betic.lu/
The global project provides for the construction of a Logistics Center for the activities of the Technologies Department of the Post Group Luxembourg. The scope of the project covers the construction of an administrative building with logistics hall, covered parking and various storage areas, traffic and outdoor facilities.
Approximate key data:
- Administrative building: gross volume: +/- 10,300 m³ (including the basement); floor space: +/- 1,550 m² including +/- 1,190 m² office space and conferences; floor area: +/- 540 m²; height: about15.00m;
- Parking places for direction and visitors in the area: about 17 locations;
- Meeting spaces, outdoor terraces and greenery
- HallLogistics: gross volume: +/- 70.000 m³; useful area: +/- 8.250 m²; floor area: +/- 6,200 m²; height: 10.00m
- Covered parking: about 100 locations including 8-10 locations with electric charging stations
- Airlibre storage and recycling area: approximately 1.680 m²
If you had to do it again?
Schüco FW50 +
Table 'c21_italy.innov_category' doesn't exist SELECT one.innov_category AS current,two.innov_category AS parentFROM innov_category AS oneINNER JOIN innov_category AS two ON one.parent_id = two.idWHERE one.state=1AND one.id = '10'
Author of the page
Other case studies
CasaClima Class A - House B in Sacile
- Domenico Pepe
- vincenzo guzzo
- vincenzo guzzo
REEF SANSONE - Bar Restaurant
- Massimiliano Pardi
- Monterisi Tiziana