- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2014
- Delivery year : 2014
- Address 1 - street : 59287 GUESNAIN, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 2 217 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 3 758 638 €
- Cost/m2 : 1695.37 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : )
This new building is intended to accommodate a public service. It has been certified HQE tertiary buildings excellent level and has been labeled BBC 2005 Effinergie. It was built to provide new, larger and more functional premises. It will bring together in one place the PMI-maternal and child protection, ESA-social welfare for children, SSD-departmental social service, SPS-health prevention prevention and family planning services.The building of a surface outside net work of 2217 m2 and built on a plot of 2873 m2 consists of 3 levels and attic:
- A basement for parking staff vehicles and the boiler room.
- A ground floor reserved for public reception with a space dedicated to parents with young children and rooms for consultation and meeting.
- A floor dedicated to staff offices.
- Attic dedicated to the technical premises of ventilation.
3rd part certified
ContractorDépartement du Nord Clément GEENENS 03 59 73 33 19 email@example.com
DesignerARCAsite Dominique STROJWAS Agent Architect
Thermal consultancy agencyKHEOPS Arnaud FOURMANOIT
Structures calculistADI Christopher KELLE
Other consultancy agencyACT Environnement Ludivine BECQUET BET HQE
Other consultancy agencyADI Environnement Richard QUINET BET VRD
Environmental consultancyADI Alain GERMAIN OPC
Environmental consultancyDEKRA Sébastien CREUZE Technical Controller
Environmental consultancyCOBAT COPREV Philippe RECOLET SPS Coordinator
Owner approach of sustainability
Respect for the Agenda 21 of the community
- Willingness to develop the environmental approach. This building is one of 35 operations that have been certified in the North Department (including 27 colleges). The HQE cetification and the BBC 2005 certification made it possible to obtain a more rigorous follow-up than a conventional operation.
Thermal insulation from the outside. Concrete walls with cladding. Vegetalized roof.
This operation was carried out on land acquired from the city of Guesnain as part of an urban development operation near the city center in partnership with Partenord Habitat. This includes the creation of a public square, a public building parking spaces for users and residents and the establishment of townhouses, some of which are rental. This building in the heart of the district is well served by urban transport (inter-urban bus network).
Land plot area
2 873,00 m2
Underground parking in the basement 20 places including 1 place PMR
Aerial parking on turf slabs 20 places including 1 place PMR and 1 place pre-equipped electric vehicles