- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2016
- Delivery year : 2017
- Address 1 - street : 410 Rue Augustin Fresnel 76230 ISNEAUVILLE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 7 595 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 14 700 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1935.48 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Located in Isneauville, in the ZAC Plaine de la Ronce, near Rouen, "SUNNY" is the new regional headquarters of AXA. With nearly 8,000 m², in the heart of a landscaped park of 21,000 m², this new property consists of three buildings, interconnected by large glass walkways. The project is mounted in BIM from the design stage to achieve the end goal of a digital DOE.
It is a consultation aiming at a "lease in the future state of completion" (BEFA) which is at the origin of the real estate transaction aiming to accommodate the regional headquarters of AXA near Rouen.
GA Smart Building has partnered with the investor Midi 2I to respond to the consultation organized by the insurer. Winner of the consultation in the summer of 2015, thanks to its global control of the operations, from the design to the realization, even the exploitation of the building, GA Smart Building signs in December 2015 a real estate development contract with a guarantee of charges and immediately files the application for a building permit. The latter is granted in May 2016. Work begins mid-October 2016 with a one-year delivery commitment.
See more details about this projecthttps://www.ga.fr/nos-realisations/sunny-le-siege-regional-daxa-isneauville
3rd part certified
DeveloperGA Smart Building
Environmental consultancyAXA User
Structures calculistOmega Ingénierie
Structures calculistTisseyre & associés
Other consultancy agencyIMS RN
Other consultancy agencyO'cap VRD design office
Other consultancy agencyGA Smart Building Design offices: HVAC, plumbing, aluminum joinery, GTC, CFO / CFA
Owner approach of sustainability
The main environmental objectives are:
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of consumption of drinking water
- Vegetation of the site
- Modularity of spaces
- Anticipation of building operations (waste, GTB tools, access, ...)
- Comfort and health of users
Designed by Jean-Paul Viguier Architects, the new ensemble proposes a "meeting architecture", designed to encourage exchange between employees.
The choice fell on the establishment of 3 buildings placed on a base, aligned with the street of the Ronce. The 3 buildings are organized in a comb pattern , like a book open to nature. This device ensures a maximum of views and orientations and also allows flexibility of breakability in the building. Special consideration is given to the work of the links between the 3 parts of the building; the idea being to give them the possibility of having real functions: the "inhabited flows"
The bridges connecting each building were thus thought of as places for reflection and conviviality, with meeting areas and individual or collective work spaces. Similarly, the vertical circulation has been revisited to favor the use of stairs, transformed into spaces of conviviality, discussion, reflection. The main staircase of the hall is a major element of the building where employees meet and meet naturally.
Architectural solutions put in place:
- Creation of modular office trays
- Wide visual openings to the outside (natural light)
- Implementation of a GTB tool integrating many sensors and meters.
- Implementation of luminaires with LED technology throughout the project
- Vegetation of the plot
- Technical systems installed on technical terraces and accessible on one level
- Implementation of Air Treatment Modules positioned in front by individual office frame
- 74,70 kWhep/m2.an
- 97,50 kWhep/m2.an
- Individual electric boiler
- Solar Thermal
- Double flow
- No renewable energy systems
- 50,00 an(s)
Life Cycle Analysis
- 30 000,00 m3
Health & Comfort
- " The aim of this project was to provide workplaces and living spaces where employees feel good, meet and work in the best conditions " Frédéric CELDRAN, Managing Director of GA Promotion.
Gapéo®- Active Management of Energy Performance by Computer
GA smart building
Management / Facility management
Designed to be pleasant to live and work, the offices are controlled by the GAPÉO® system - Active Management of Computerized Energy Performance - developed by the GA Group. Temperature, light and ventilation are monitored and adjusted in real time to optimize the comfort and environmental performance of the building.
Coupled with the My Gapéo® application, the software allows employees to adjust their settings and act on their energy consumption from their workstation or, remotely, with a tablet or smartphone.
The project is located in the town of Isneauville, in the zac La Ronce, near Rouen, in a rural landscape, strongly marked by agricultural activity. The plot area is 21 275 m².
Delimited by valleys, the terrain is characterized by a gentle slope from East to West, its highest point being in the East, along the street of Ronce. The land, bordered to the North and West by a natural zone, not constructible, opens very largely on the Norman grove, and further off on the green forest.
In the East, along the Rue la Ronce, some tertiary activities buildings in R + 2 are already established.
In this plot, it is not a matter of posing a simple green space around a building, however beautiful, but to root a natural landscape, alive and inhabited, whose image will colonize and overflow on entire block and district. Different spaces are created, according to their capacities (reception of the public, rest area, parking area, valleys ...) and regulations (a parking space for 30m² of offices for example). The plot opens rue Augustin Fresnel on the forecourt.
Some parking spaces and especially disabled find place. Large massifs planted with perennials and beautiful clusters come to animate and propose a first natural plan from the halls.
Once in the building, it is the 'Patios' that question users; these gardens offer a wide variety of species while adopting a local plant palette. The choice of simple maintenance species (Acer campestre, Quercus robur, centaury, achillées ...), resistant and adapted to the climate, allows a watering and a limited maintenance. The idea is to create a pleasant and enchanting space, a cocoon of nature staged, dedicated to relaxation. Decking areas playing with deactivated concrete beds can, in summer, be an extension of the restaurants.
The garden area, protected by beautiful swords, then opens on the Green Parking. A tree lung protects covered bike parking and parking spaces for electric cars.
South of the squares are removed to insert touches of 'green' and pedestrian routes that connect the building to the entire plot
Located in an area not well served by public transport, the project is based on the idea that the majority of users of the building will access the site by car. Access to the site is from rue Augustin Fresnel.
Three accesses are planned:
- the first, north of the building. It is mainly intended for site visitors and ERP users. Some parking spaces are reserved for them. Users coming on foot and / or by public transport can also use this access.
- The second, placed at the back of the building. It is intended for staff coming by car, bike ... It also ensures the flow for deliveries, especially for the RIE, and the garbage collection (local bins provided just at the entrance of the site).
- The third, south of the plot via François Jacob Street. It is intended for staff coming by car and bike.
The parking capacity is 400 cars parking spaces and 76 bicycles.