- Building Type : School, college, university
- Construction Year : 2014
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 35400 SAINT MALO, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 8 600 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 17 000 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1976.74 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Construction of the new Lycée Professionnel Maritime (Professional Maritime Highschool) Florence Arthaud in Saint Malo, on the development zone Croix Désilles north-east of the city. Positive energy building. Design according PassivHaus criteria. The property will welcome about 300 students in initial training, it will have a boarding an estimated capacity of 112 beds and a 300 meals catering service. The main goals and challenges ofthe project are:
- Develop the trianing offer of the highschool,
- Increase capacity in initial training and continuing education,
- Provide students and staff with quality equipment,
- Build a High School meeting the coming evolutons of education,
- Achieve exemplary building in terms of sustainable development in the sense of "eco-repository" of Brittany.
See more details about this projecthttp://www.lycee-maritime-saint-malo.fr/
3rd part certified
Thermal consultancy agencyTPF INGENIERIE Pierrick LEGENDRE, 02.99.14.59.60 - email@example.com
DesignerAGENCE LIARD ET TANGUY Patrice LIARD - 02.99.67.54.55 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner approach of sustainability
Eco-referential in Brittany.
Eco repository schools confirms the strength of the commitment of the community to Sustainable Development: The development of “eco standard” was piloted by a committee chaired by elected representatives. It is the result of extensive consultations with experts, representatives of the various users of high schools, and regional technical officers in charge of building maintenance sites. More than thirty people were involved in its preparation. With a high level of demand, “eco repository” presents specific, quantified commitments grouped into four thematic issues:
- The preserving users’ health in buildings by the quality of air, water, the choice of materials ...
- The reduce of energy consumption in buildings and renewable energy production ...; la reducing the environmental impact of facilities requiring more efficient water management, more efficient processing of building waste and activity, the preservation of biodiversity, differentiated management of green spaces ...
- The optimization operation and maintenance of buildings. Eco repository includes all the requirements of Brittany, for the most environmentally friendly schools. These four main issues are available through two framework documents. The first is on “eco-design”. The second is ”eco management” of the premises. Thus, “the repository eco” integrates all stages of school life, from design premises in their operation and maintenance.
Volume of wood in justifying class 2 of the Decree of 15/03/2010, corresponding to > 44 dm3 SHON
For the boarding: There will be a mixed structure with concrete slab in the central part of the massive building and wood flooring on both side of this central core (intermediate floors R + 1 and R + 2). KLH (wood reference) will be apparent in the boarding room of the ground floor; upstairs, it will be hidden by a false ceiling.
For externship: part of the intermediate floors of R + 1 are provided in alveolar slab (kitchen area, canteen & technical workshops); other floors are laid in solid wood.
- Water radiator
- Wood boiler
- Solar thermal
- Individual electric boiler
- Solar Thermal
- Wood boiler
- VRV Syst. (Variable refrigerant Volume)
- Nocturnal Over ventilation
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Solar photovoltaic
- Solar Thermal
- Wood boiler
+33 (0) 3 88 193 269
HVAC / Riscaldamento, Acqua calda sanitaria
Placing two mixed wood boilers (operation with wood chips or pellets with pellet-type) brand FROLING kind TX 150 or technically equivalent comprising:
-Rated Power: 150 kilowatts
-Maximum Pressure operating: 3 bars
-Ventilated stepped grate for drying the fuel and optimal combustion
-Tilting combustion grate for combustion and complete cleaning during operation
-Ashing screw removal, flue
-Combustion bedroom concrete refractory
-Heat exchanger tube three courses vertical smoke, and performance optimization system (WOS) with turbulators for cleaning heat exchanger tubes in the boiler thermal safety
-Thermostat + security heat exchanger
-Automatic self-programmable igniter-Combustion air fan,
-Electrical box with control and regulation board Lambdatronic H 3200 modular by microproccessor
-Modem connected to the controller of the boiler for remote control of the parameters of the boiler by the service provider in charge of maintenance and maintenance (direct analog phone line provide in the local BOILER)
-MODBUS connecter for connection of boilers on the Building automation (GTB)
-A 100mm thick insulation and jackets made of sheet steel,
-Yield at rated load from 90 to 92%.
-Modulation Load 30 to 100% maximum working
-Temperature: 110 ° C maximum flow -Temperature: 90 ° C Minimum return
-Temperature: 65 ° C
-Temperature of fumes at rated power: 150 ° C
This product has been validated because of its mixed operation: with wood chips or pellets with pellet types. Supply boilers with a stirrer system specific to each boiler.
The school is located on the town of SAINT MALO. SAINT MALO is a French commune located in Brittany in the Ille-et-Vilaine department, and the main port of the northern coast of Brittany. The tourism sector is also highly developed. High School was built in the northwest sector of the city, at the interface of the dense urban areas and farmland, this is an area combining several functions: crafts, trade and services, education (IUT and college) and sports. Because of its diversity, the built environment is very heterogeneous as the template by the architectural forms of buildings. The area is served by two county roads: one belt agglomeration and the other leading to the city center.
Land plot area
12 000,00 m2
- Optimization of energy efficiency
- Energy recovery on all the fluids out of the building (ventilation, ...),
- Solar DHW and photovoltaic allowing classification into positive energy,
- Materials and construction techniques respecting the health of users and sustainable development principles of eco-repository of the Region.
- Volume of wood in construction to justify the Class 2 of the Decree of 15/03/2010, corresponding to> 44 dm3 / m² SHON.
- School - Bbio project: 27.8 / Bbio max: 47.3 Gain Bbio%: 41.2 / project Cep 0.8 kwh ep / m² / Cep max: 64.3 kwh ep / m² / Gain Cep%: 98.8%
- Boarding - Bbio project: 27.8 / Bbio max: 63.8 / Gain Bbio%: 57.4 / project Cep: 38.6 kwh ep/m² / Cep max: 89.9 kwh ep/m² / Gain Cep%: 57.1%