- Year of commitment : 2017
- Green energies : Energy Efficiency
- Digital services : Smart metering
- Circular economy and waste management : Save of ressources
10 000 €
Eiffage Real Estate
- Intelligent thermostat with self-programming (individual heating gas, individual collective, electric).
- Energy meter RT2012 (5 uses)
- Shutdown of a dedicated outlet circuit during absences.
- Shutdown of lighting circuits during absences.
- Accessible and remotely controllable for free. (Computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Piloting of roller shutters
- Scalable by the addition of modules (window opening detectors, connected smoke detector, air quality probes ...).
- Detection of boiler room problems
Website Enterprise / Infrastructurehttps://www.ogga.fr
- Making connected and remotely controllable slots
- Reducing Residents' Energy Consumption
- Centralize with a single gesture (presence / absence switch) energy savings and improve occupant comfort
- Measurement and monitoring of the energy consumption of housing: heating, hot water, outlets, electricity ...
- Automation of energy consumption
- Battery-free and wireless technology!
- Adapts to the behavior of the inhabitants (presence / absence switch)
Private CompanyEiffage Real Estate
Eco Touch - Energy Automation
- Smart city :
- Energy/climate :
- Digital services
OGGA has developed an energy automation solution called Eco-Touch based on the analysis of electrical signatures.
Integrated into the electrical panel of the dwelling, able to learn and act independently, Eco-Touch self-programming according to the habits of the occupants. It automates the management of the heating, cuts the watches and the lighting during absences and displays the energy consumption of the housing (RT2012).
Eco-Touch is both an energy meter and an intelligent thermostat.This is an evolutionary system in open protocol. The easy-use of Eco-Touch gives it a unique advantage because it is suitable for any profile (Owner who occupies the dwelling, owner landlord) and to any public (elderly persons, persons with reduced mobility, etc.). Integrated into housing, the OGGA technology participates, thanks to an innovation of use, to the success of the projects of economic habitats and connected in the new and the renovation.
What makes it unique: - The simplest and obvious product to use (A simple switch as user interface) - A product that does not require internet to be intelligent (no CNIL constraints for our customers)
In summary, Eco-Touch summarizes the varied needs of users (energy saving, improved comfort, ease of use) and the manufacturer's cost requirements.