Sunny, regional headquarters of AXA in Seine Maritime
- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2016
- Delivery year : 2017
- Address 1 - street : 410 Rue Augustin Fresnel 76230 ISNEAUVILLE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 7 595 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 14 700 000 €
- Number of Work station : 450 Work station
- Cost/m2 : 1935.48 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Located in Isneauville, in the ZAC Plaine de la Ronce, near Rouen, "SUNNY" is the new regional headquarters of AXA. With nearly 8,000 m², in the heart of a landscaped park of 21,000 m², this new property consists of three buildings, interconnected by large glass walkways. The project is mounted in BIM from the design stage to achieve the end goal of a digital DOE.
It is a consultation aiming at a "lease in the future state of completion" (BEFA) which is at the origin of the real estate transaction aiming to accommodate the regional headquarters of AXA near Rouen.
GA Smart Building has partnered with the investor Midi 2I to respond to the consultation organized by the insurer. Winner of the consultation in the summer of 2015, thanks to its global control of the operations, from the design to the realization, even the exploitation of the building, GA Smart Building signs in December 2015 a real estate development contract with a guarantee of charges and immediately files the application for a building permit. The latter is granted in May 2016. Work begins mid-October 2016 with a one-year delivery commitment.
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
The main environmental objectives are:
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of consumption of drinking water
- Vegetation of the site
- Modularity of spaces
- Anticipation of building operations (waste, GTB tools, access, ...)
- Comfort and health of users
Designed by Jean-Paul Viguier Architects, the new ensemble proposes a "meeting architecture", designed to encourage exchange between employees.
The choice fell on the establishment of 3 buildings placed on a base, aligned with the street of the Ronce. The 3 buildings are organized in a comb pattern , like a book open to nature. This device ensures a maximum of views and orientations and also allows flexibility of breakability in the building. Special consideration is given to the work of the links between the 3 parts of the building; the idea being to give them the possibility of having real functions: the "inhabited flows"
The bridges connecting each building were thus thought of as places for reflection and conviviality, with meeting areas and individual or collective work spaces. Similarly, the vertical circulation has been revisited to favor the use of stairs, transformed into spaces of conviviality, discussion, reflection. The main staircase of the hall is a major element of the building where employees meet and meet naturally.
Architectural solutions put in place:
- Creation of modular office trays
- Wide visual openings to the outside (natural light)
- Implementation of a GTB tool integrating many sensors and meters.
- Implementation of luminaires with LED technology throughout the project
- Vegetation of the plot
- Technical systems installed on technical terraces and accessible on one level
- Implementation of Air Treatment Modules positioned in front by individual office frame
See more details about this projecthttps://www.ga.fr/nos-realisations/sunny-le-siege-regional-daxa-isneauville
GA Smart Buildinghttps://www.ga.fr
Tisseyre & associéshttp://www.planete-acoustique.com/
Other consultancy agency
Other consultancy agency
VRD design office
Other consultancy agency
GA Smart Building
Design offices: HVAC, plumbing, aluminum joinery, GTC, CFO / CFA
- 74,70 kWhep/m2.an
- 97,50 kWhep/m2.an
The environmental impacts of the building over a 50 year life span: 1. Total primary energy consumption: 2140 kWh / m² SDP 2. Non-renewable energy consumption: 1760 kWh / m²SDP 3. Climate change: 415 kgeqCO2 / m²SDP 4. Water consumption: 3770 L / m²SDP 5. Hazardous waste: 5.37 kg / m²SDP 6. Non-hazardous waste: 784 kg / m²SDP 7. Radioactive waste: 0.0522 kg / m²SDP 8. Atmospheric acidification: 2.04 kgeq SO2 / m²SDP 9. Photochemical Ozone Formation: 0.486 kgeq ethylene / m²SDP
- Individual electric boiler
- Solar Thermal
- Double flow
- No renewable energy systems
Gapéo®- Active Management of Energy Performance by Computer
GA smart buildinghttps://www.ga.fr/nos-technologies/gapeo
Management / Facility management
Designed to be pleasant to live and work, the offices are controlled by the GAPÉO® system - Active Management of Computerized Energy Performance - developed by the GA Group. Temperature, light and ventilation are monitored and adjusted in real time to optimize the comfort and environmental performance of the building.
Coupled with the My Gapéo® application, the software allows employees to adjust their settings and act on their energy consumption from their workstation or, remotely, with a tablet or smartphone.
- 30 000,00 m3
- " The aim of this project was to provide workplaces and living spaces where employees feel good, meet and work in the best conditions " Frédéric CELDRAN, Managing Director of GA Promotion.
- 50,00 année(s)