- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2020
- Delivery year : 2021
- Address 1 - street : 159 avenue Jean Lolive 93500 PANTIN, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 20 500 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 50 250 000 €
- Number of Work station : 1 699 Work station
- Cost/m2 : 2451.22 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The KANAL operation consists of the construction of an office building located at the limit of the ZAC du Port de Pantin (Seine-Saint-Denis) between rue Lucienne Gérain and rue de Ancien Canal.
Covering an area of 20,500 m², the operation is spread over seven floors and includes a rooftop with two panoramic terraces which overlook a large interior garden and total nearly 900 m².
Committed to preserving the environment, the building will be certified HQE level Excellent and BREEAM level Very Good with the labels Effinergie +, and E + C- (objective E2C1). The operation also aims to obtain the OZMOZ (Quality & Comfort at work) and WiredScore (Quality of building connectivity) labels.
For its facades, the architect Rudy Ricciotti imagined glass slats which give the whole a new identity, reinforced by the realization of a panoramic staircase in wood and metal, also very innovative, at the heart of the project.
Designed to provide an optimal working environment, KANAL, in addition to its technical performance, will be equipped with services highly valued by urban workers (restaurant, contemporary café, locker rooms, showers, etc.) and will have a space of 500 m² for use. will be defined by its future user.
This office building is accompanied by two levels of underground car parks with 114 spaces.
KANAL is also an ultimate zero waste test site: the objective is to limit waste at source and use new outlets. Thus, several actions have been developed by the works teams of Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France Construction Privée
KANAL in a few figures:
- 20,500 m² in R + 7 on 2 basement levels composed of a semi-curtain type facade with vertical glass louvers whose color and changing reflections interact with the water of the canal
- 2660 m² current platforms with views of the canal served by a panoramic staircase and a quadruplex of lifts
- A patio with a garden / oasis
- 114 parking spaces
- 11 motorized two-wheelers
- A garage that can accommodate 250 bikes
- A contemporary restaurant with a garden terrace
- A restaurant with scramble type distribution overlooking the garden and the canal
- 2 terraces of 520 m² and 320 m² enjoying 360 ° views
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION :
- Ceiling height: 2.75m in the offices
- False ceiling in active and inactive metal tiles (radiant ceiling)
- Califonian blind type interior occlusion device
- Natural smoke extraction from offices
- The hot and cold production sources are made exclusively by cooling production groups and heat pumps
- Specific treatment of the entrance hall by heating and cooling floors
- Fluid management and programming by the building's GTB
- Building management system for the operation, control and performance optimization of technical installations:
- Equipment managed by the building management system
- CFO CFA electrical equipment
- HVAC and smoke extraction installations
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
There was no initial process on the part of the project owner except for obtaining labels and certifications. The initiative was taken by the Bouygues works team.
The building presented echoes, in its template (R + 7), the neighboring constructions, present within the industrial port wasteland: the General Stores, the CIG, workshops, old warehouses, etc ... This massiveness of the template is tempered by flexible, rounded shapes, defining the envelope plan of the building, and thus giving it an urban ergonomics according to different singular points: the points, the ends, the angles round out, soften and become benevolent, civilized.
The entire built volume revolves around a garden in the heart of the island. This private garden, visible from the public road, is made up of eucalyptus and palm trees, thus defining an elsewhere, an exoticism that is both natural and staged. At night, this space will be carefully lit, like a dreamlike garden.
The design and materials of the landscaping are designed in continuity with the future development of the path of the dunes. The pedestrian circulation continues around the patio. There will be continuity of materials, to dematerialize the property line. The project will thus integrate perfectly into the new development of the district. Visually, the patio will be part of the public space, only 2 gates integrated into a landscaped fence will mark the space reserved for building users.
The building envelope will be made of glass louvers. These spaced vertical louvers form sun breezes, and also create a prism effect by reflection by multiplying the natural light. These slats form, by their succession, a relief on their irregular outer edge. This relief is an exact imprint of a moving, undulating and kinetic liquid surface. These vents are present on all levels except the ground floor.
See more details about this projecthttp://augustodasilva.com/galeries/A2541-CPI-Visite-ORS-Pantin-Kanal-4-Fev.2021/index3.html
Augusto Da Silva
FLORIAN ASSELINE - f.asseline[a]rudyricciotti.com - 06.38.01.31.13https://rudyricciotti.com/
JC DECAUX HOLDINGhttps://www.jcdecaux.fr/
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
Marie Anne LEBRIS CARDIEC - ma.lebriscardiec[a]agi2d.fr - 06 40 31 86 49http://www.agi2d.fr/
BOUYGUES BATIMENT ILE DE FRANCE - Construction Privée
Sébastien Dias - S.DIAS[a]bouygues-construction.com - 06.61.55.93.64https://www.bouygues-construction.com/
Noé Basch - nb[a]mobius-reemploi.fr - 06 75 76 72 47https://www.mobius-reemploi.fr/
Maximum Guaranteed Price
- 75,00 kWhep/m2.an
- Heat pump
- Radiant ceiling
- Individual electric boiler
- Heat pump
- Radiant ceiling
- compensated Air Handling Unit
- Double flow heat exchanger
Construction and exploitation costs
- 50 250 000 €
Reuse : same function or different function
- Structural works
- Raised floors
- 500 000 €
- 1 %
- 2,00 KgCO2/m2/an
Life Cycle Analysis
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
Installation of reused false floor slabs on 100% of the project corresponding to 16,500 m² of raised floor.
Recovery of 2800 m² of false floor slabs during the cleaning phase.
In the Big Work phase, concrete poles are poured using specific metal tools reused on other of our sites.
In terms of waste reduction, the worksite has initiated several ideas, such as returnable, foldable plastic crates for the delivery of equipment through the internal distribution platform.