Monceau: transformation of a school into social housing and shops
- Building Type : School, college, university
- Construction Year : 1929
- Delivery year : 2020
- Address 1 - street : 12 rue de Monceau 75008 PARIS, France
- Climate zone : [CsC] Interior Mediterranean - Mild & dry summer.
- Net Floor Area : 1 712 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 7 894 983 €
- Number of Pupil : 24 Pupil
- Cost/m2 : 4611.56 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT existant )
The operation involves the transformation of a school into 24 social housing units and a business.
> Usable area of housing: 1,544.87 m²
> 1 activity room of 95.12 m² + 72.52 m² reserve in the basement
ELOGIE-SIEMP is committed to obtaining the “NF HABITAT HQE” higher level certification, 8 stars. This work is carried out by EBPS:
- Creation of 24 housing units and a business, restructuring of traffic
- Reflection on reuse (existing radiators and ironwork)
- Enhancement of existing heritage elements
- Creation of a rain garden
- Common vegetable garden and convivial terrace on the roof terrace / Green roof terrace
The market was allotted in 4 lots, EBPS obtained 3 and NSA 1:
Lot 1: Cleaning - Demolitions - Asbestos removal and lead removal in buildings / EBPS
Lot 2: Clos et le Couvert and interior work / EBPS
Lot 3: elevator / NSA
Lot 4: VRD and outdoor spaces / EBPS
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
It is important to stress that the implementation of a project which has sustainable development as its basic principle is based above all on a sensitive listening to the different points of view, the renunciation of ready-made solutions, time for reflection and reflection. Consequent arbitration, a particularly dynamic project management and a commitment of all in an eco-responsible vision of design, construction and development.
The sustainable development approach therefore supposes:
- that the various partners and users of the project (inhabitants, managers, users, residents, etc.) be involved from the start of this dynamic in order to build a "life project" or "use" from a "diagnosis shared ";
- that the client creates a real dynamic of the project around shared objectives and that the various actors have the capacity to synthesize the contributions of the various expertises and regularly update their skills;
- a systemic approach to the project, and therefore the multidisciplinarity and ability to listen to the various actors in the operation (in particular project owners, programmers and project managers).
Built over 6 floors in 1900, 12 rue de Monceau is a building located in the Faubourg du Roule district which retains its old charm with a touch of modernization.
01 41 83 36 36http://www.virtuel.fr/
NF habitat HQE , BBC Rénovation, Plan climat de Paris
01 41 83 36 36
certification: Cerqual NF habitat HQE excellent profile, effinergie renovation label, City of Paris climate plan
Thermal consultancy agency
Type of market
- 74,20 kWhep/m2.an
- 174,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 159,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,69 W.m-2.K-1
- Gas boiler
- Gas boiler
- Other hot water system
- No cooling system
- Humidity sensitive Air Handling Unit (Hygro B
- Other, specify
Génie climatique, électricité / Chauffage, eau chaude
The installation of two QB • 1 digital boilers is a solution that contributes to the energy transition of buildings, by making it possible to heat domestic hot water (DHW) in homes using computers.
Rain garden on the ground floor
Aménagement extérieurs / Gestion des eaux pluviales
An ecological solution making it possible to recover rainwater. A water collection and storage system for reuse and / or retention.
Shared roof garden
Reuse of old school components
Reuse of existing materials.
Construction and exploitation costs
- 7 894 983 €
- 3 431 316 €
Reuse : same function or different function
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
This project allows the creation of 24 housing units and a business, the restructuring of circulation as well as reflection on reuse (existing radiators and ironwork). It also enhances existing heritage elements as well as the creation of a rain garden, a common vegetable garden and a convivial terrace on the roof terrace / Green roof terrace.
It fully meets the low carbon criteria imposed by law in order to improve energy performance.