Kindergarten School of Vasteville
- Building Type : School, college, university
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 7 Rue Jacques Prévert 50440 VASTEVILLE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 870 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 1 440 215 €
- Number of Pupil : 125 Pupil
- Cost/m2 : 1655.42 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
This school group is an educational group between the municipalities of VASTEVILLE (50) and ACQUEVILLE. This project was initially motivated by the fact that the current nursery school was not sufficiently functional to cope with the demographic evolution foreseen following current and future subdivision projects: the building was inaccessible people with reduced mobility and some buildings (prefabricated) were in very bad condition and will have to be decommissioned.
After reflection and considering the cost of rebuilding the school, the elected officials of the territory wanted the construction of a new school group on the ground at the edge of the existing school plateau to accommodate 150 students. Only the school restaurant building has been preserved and reused as part of the new school group.
The nursery school on one level, federates around the room of motricity and the polyvalent class useful as well for the small as the big, the courses are dissociated for the young and big and on both sides of the Mobility room unfold the administrative area and rooms dedicated to children.
Sustainable development approach of the project owner
When it was set up in 2008 for the governance of the Community of Communes of La Hague (CCH), the elected office wanted to set a strategic course for the conduct of its actions.
It has been described in a mandate program based on three fundamental axes:
- The public policies retained in the fields of its competence, in particular education,
- Sustainable development taking into account among others the management of resource and optimization of operating costs,
- Public performance measured in particular through the quality of school equipment used by the public. Given these elements, it is natural that the CCH has chosen to engage in a voluntary HQE® certification process as part of the construction of a new school group on its territory.
The constructive principle consists of concrete load-bearing sails, provided with insulation from the outside. The building is built on one level with a single technical level above the mobility room. The low floor is on raised slab, with screed and insulation, as well as an insulation under slab. This insulated screed incorporates a heated floor. The building has a wood frame and a light floor. Insulation on steel tray complements the high floor. The creation of a courtyard and a wall with a cladding in clear way to the west allows to form a screen against the prevailing winds at the entrance of the building and the big yard . In addition, the courtyard runs along the building and protects the entrance from the elements. The design of the U-shaped building makes it possible to have shaded and sunny areas inside the yard of the greats.
The composition of the school:
- 4 nursery classes
- 1 "polyvalent" class
- 1 dormitory
- 1 room of motricity
- 1 room computer
- 1 room BCD
- 1 office for the courses
- 1 room for the ATSEM
- 1 office for the director
- Reception hall and clearances
- Premises of storage and various
See more details about this project
Communes de la Hague - Direction Infrastructures et Réseaux/Bâtiments
Anne-Sophie Massieu, [email protected]http://www.lahague.com/
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
Besuelle-Salley Architectes DPLGhttps://www.besuelle-salley-architecte-dplg.com/
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
AMO HQE of the consortium
M. Simeon - [email protected]http://www.bureau-etudes-thermiques-51.com/index.php
M. Lemaire - [email protected]
M.Bader - [email protected]
Other consultancy agency
M.Plazanet - [email protected]
01 40 50 29 09http://www.certivea.fr
- 93,30 kWhep/m2.an
- 110,00 kWhep/m2.an
- Geothermal heat pump
- Heat pump
- Radiant ceiling
- Single flow
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Heat Pump on geothermal probes
GTB: em4 manager
[email protected] /0475 802 101http://www.crouzet.fr/
Management / Facility management
Operation of the new Vasteville school group:
- Heating system: underfloor heating by heat pump with several heating circuits (nozzles) and central double flow by hot air blowing + heating control by Wit Easy-pro.
- Two Crouzet em4 managers (one em4 in the TGBT electrical cabinet and one em4 in the secondary electrical cabinet) manage the indoor and outdoor lighting circuits, power outlets, power circuits and main balloon circuits. hot water school group Vasteville. At night, on weekends, holidays and during school holidays the lighting circuits, sockets, forces and main hot water balloon are stopped. A pusher placed at the entrance of the school allows to activate again the lighting circuits and sockets outside the school period for a limited time.
Note: traffic lighting is not controlled by an em4 it is autonomous, it is equipped with presence detectors (adjustment of brightness, operating time). During the school period the main hot water balloon operates at night during off-hours from 22:00 to 06:00 and is at rest during the day.
- 25,00 année(s)