- Building Type : Collective housing < 50m
- Construction Year : 1972
- Delivery year : 2020
- Address 1 - street : 9 rue de la Ferronnerie 78380 PLAISIR, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 21 271 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 4 207 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 197.78 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT existant )
The Gabrielle residence is located in Plaisir in the center of the town, on the Prieuré estate, formerly occupied by a Benedictine community. Composed of 13 small buildings, not exceeding 5 levels on the ground floor, these small buildings are scattered among islands of greenery so as to benefit from the best sunshine and the best view of the park, the river and the church. .
The state of the facades having deteriorated over time and the maintenance of the balcony railings requiring a binding annual maintenance, the condominium decided to launch renovation studies.
The Syndical Council chose the REANOVA company which was commissioned to carry out:
- An energy audit in 2016 including proposals for different work scenarios;
- A design mission with financial support voted at the General Assembly in January 2017
- The vote of the works in 2018 for a period of 24 months.
Following the completion of the audit, the condominium therefore embarked on a complete renovation program including:
- the insulation of facades from the outside;
- replacement of hall doors;
- the replacement of the original private joinery;
- insulation of roller shutter boxes;
- replacement of rolling shutters (individual option);
- insulation of flat roofs and security;
- replacement of skydomes;
- the implementation of a type B hygro-adjustable CMV;
- installation of automatic purge valves;
- balancing the heating and domestic hot water network.
Building users opinion
The general opinion of the condominium is very satisfactory. The co-owners find the residence very pretty, that the project as a whole is a success and they observe a capital gain when reselling the apartments.
If you had to do it again?
The Gabrielle residence project encountered a major problem: the widespread presence of asbestos in the residence (concrete facades and coating, glasal window sills). From the start of the project, it was necessary to adapt to this constraint and find architectural and technical solutions in order to stay within reasonable budgets for the condominium.
See more details about this projecthttps://www.reanova.fr/copropriete/residence-gabrielle-78370-plaisir/
CompanySOCATEB Monsieur Valente Facades and waterproofing package
CompanyNORBA MENUISERIES Joinery lot
CompanyAIRTEC Lot ventilation
CompanyGESTEN Heating package
- 92,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 161,91 kWhep/m2.an
- 0,99 W.m-2.K-1
The energy label of the building does not correspond to the primary energy consumption indicated because two distinct calculation methods were used respectively for the consumptions and the label.
Construction and exploitation costs
- 2 000 000 €
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
The Gabrielle residence is an example of exemplary global renovation.
Indeed, following an in-depth technical study, all of the co-owners were able to vote for a complete work program allowing significant heat loss to be overcome. This renovation has made it possible to achieve significant energy savings and architectural enhancement, while respecting the deadlines and budgets announced.
Other case studies
- Gwennaël Liger
- Hélène MEYER