- Building Type : Collective housing < 50m
- Construction Year : 1963
- Delivery year : 2018
- Address 1 - street : 34 rue Schnapper 78100 SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 9 138 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 2 360 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 258.26 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The Ru de Buzot residence is located in Saint-Germain-en-Laye. Composed of 3 buildings, not exceeding 4 levels on the ground floor, these small buildings are scattered among an island of greenery.
The Syndical Council chose the REANOVA company which was commissioned to carry out:
- An energy audit in 2015 including proposals for different work scenarios;
- A design mission with financial support;
- The vote on the work at the General Assembly on November 8, 2016 for a period of 24 months; 2018: delivery of works
Following the completion of the audit, the condominium therefore embarked on a complete renovation program including:
- the replacement of the original private joinery and rolling shutters;
- installation of thermostatic valves;
- insulation of lower floors;
- insulation of roofs and repair of waterproofing;
- the installation of a low pressure VMC;
- the thermal insulation of facades from the outside;
- the replacement of collective joinery (hall doors + fire door in the basement).
CompanySISAP Lots of facades
CompanyGROSFILLEX Carpentry and concealment lot
CompanyETANDEX Roofing lot
CompanyEUROPTHERM Lot ventilation
CompanyDESCHAMPS Heating package
Construction and exploitation costs
- 135 000 €
- 2 370 000 €
- 811 700 €
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
The Ru de Buzot residence is an example of exemplary overall renovation .
Indeed, following an in-depth technical study, all of the co-owners were able to vote for a complete work program allowing significant heat loss to be overcome. This renovation has made it possible to achieve significant energy savings and architectural enhancement , while respecting the deadlines and budgets announced.
Other case studies
- Gwennaël Liger
- Hélène MEYER