#Community Innolin building
- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2021
- Delivery year : 2022
- Address 1 - street : Parc Innolin, rue du Golf et rue Nicolas Leblanc 33700 MERIGNAC, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 15 200 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 31 000 000 €
- Number of Work station : 800 Work station
- Cost/m2 : 2039.47 €/m2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Located in the heart of the Innolin business park, in Mérignac, in Gironde (France), #Community is a tertiary building of 15,000 m² and brings together the Bordeaux teams of Groupama, which rents the building up to 80%.
#Community was designed to be one with nature and its environment. The building integrates many services, collaborative spaces and biophilic facilities contributing to the well-being of its users. The client was keen to bring the surrounding fauna and flora to life inside the building itself to preserve local biodiversity and offer future occupants a good well-being at work. In total, the construction includes a green roof of 2500m² and nearly 5500 m² of open ground green spaces on site.
#Community is also the first pilot operation of the Altarea Group in which reused materials have been favored over new materials. This was made possible thanks to the commitment of all the stakeholders, including the tenant Groupama, who were happy to be able to promote this approach.
See more details about this projecthttps://presse.altarea.com/actualites/groupama-inaugure-a-merignac-community-son-nouveau-campus-realise-par-cogedim-et-acquis-par-atream-62c9-a4d3f.html
Hubert Godet Architectes
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
Sinteo is the environment and reuse AMO on the project.
General contractor that carried out the work
BOBION & JOANIN
Company specializing in climate and energy engineering
supplier of recycled paint
Technical floor supplier
Supplier of a reused carpet from an end of series that was no longer marketed
Supplier of recyclable rock wool for facades
Supplier of part of the recyclable carpets for office areas
- 47,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 5 500,00
Construction and exploitation costs
- 31 000 000 €
Reuse : same function or different function
- Raised floors
- Technical floors : 2,835 m² of false floors reused for office areas
- Hard floors: 63 m² of tiles in the changing rooms and 34 m² of tiles in the household waste area
- Flexible floors : 576 m² of reused carpet for office areas
- Metalwork : 22 m² of gratings reused on the floor of the technical rooms
- Plumbing : 6 shower trays and 4 sinks from reuse
- Paint : 53% recycled paint from the Circouleur brand (8,500 m²)
- 17 000 €
- 12 %