- Building Type : Other building
- Construction Year : 2016
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 3, rue Jean Perrin 59000 LILLE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 3 500 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 13 000 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 3714.29 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Central kitchen for the school of the city of Lille. Construction site design maintenance maintenance with commitment of energy performance. A deadline of 12 months. 15,000 meals a day, 4800 m².
See more details about this projecthttps://www.20minutes.fr/lille/1930639-20160925-lille-cuisine-centrale-machine-guerre-nourrir-enfants
CompanyRabot Dutilleul Construction Marc Bernard Conception Realization
Site managerPOUCHAIN Franck Sprecher Operation and maintenance. Delivery of the guarantee of perf energetic
Other consultancy agencyQUIDORT Alain Quidort Designer Cold Ice Slurry System
Assistance to the Contracting AuthoritySYMOE Victor Jumez HQE approach
Owner approach of sustainability
The central kitchen project in Lille is part of the city's sustainable development policy, one of the major objectives of which is to demonstrate its exemplarity in terms of high environmental quality of its construction operations. This results in a benchmark associated with specific objectives such as reducing expenses by at least 30% compared to a "classic" service , user comfort and minimizing environmental impacts.
Remember that the operation has no certification objective, and that the HQE® approach is considered here as a framework, a method of work for ecodesign that has been focused on four high-performance targets :
- Energy management
- easy maintenance management
- acoustic comfort, with limited noise levels
- visual comfort thanks to natural light
Preservation of biodiversity with a green roof and a landscaped pond favoring the infiltration of rainwater.
- With 0 accidents, the shipyard is one of the winners of the internal safety competition .
Musculoskeletal disorders avoided with a low-speed blowing system for cooling parts.
Above all, the project is part of a real Energy Performance Guarantee initiative by the Rabot-Dutilleul Group to go beyond the only computational performance and deliver buildings that really achieve reliable energy performance, hence a real work on uses .
Building beautiful, original from a technical point of view since cold preservation processes are in place, and a green roof will be created. "It's not just a sustainable project because it respects the environment, it's a sustainable project because it respects the people who work there." Source France 3. ( https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/hauts-de-france/emissions/nord-pas-de-calais-matin/lille-les-coulisses-de-la-future-cantine-centrale .html )
If you had to do it again?
Absolutely: the guarantee of energy performance during the use phase is at the heart of Rabot Dutilleul's strategy.
Building users opinion
Testimony of Frédéric Rotolo, Director of Central Kitchen:
"I can emphasize as an operator the quality of the construction and its aesthetics. The landscape integration of the building in the neighborhood is clearly a success and many of our visitors testify. The comfort of the premises is also an added value for this cuisine, which is a key factor in the motivation of our agents to come and work on a daily basis. Access is perfect for our service providers, delivery trucks and staff. "
- 62,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 110,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 0,20 W.m-2.K-1
Real final energy consumption
- Urban network
- Fan coil
- Urban network
- Water chiller
- Double flow heat exchanger
- No renewable energy systems
- remote monitoring of the installations
- Weekly Digital Round: Data Analysis by HVAC Expert - Energy, Optimization of Plant Settings
- teleintervention within <1h
- 50,00 an(s)
Life Cycle Analysis
- 5 776,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
Health & Comfort
- Reduce nuisances due to equipment for the neighborhood
- Wall treatment and choice of suitable materials
- Soundproof interior equipment
- The design of the mass plan (target 01) integrates the problem of acoustic nuisances due to the exploitation (confinement of the technical yard);
- The technical plenum design avoids the installation of HVAC equipment on the roof and thus considerably reduces noise pollution to the neighborhood
- Isolation of the facades SE and SO of the offices and social premises by the implementation of glazing having a weakening index RAtr greater than or equal to 30 dB
- Index of attenuation RAtr greater than or equal to 37 dB for the roof of the rooms located at R + 1, by the implementation of a principle of roofing in steel tank with 100mm of insulation.
- Isolation required between local DnTA ???? 38/40 dB, obtained by the implementation of partitions type 98/48 with plaster of 25mm and acoustic insulation of 45mm; and gates with a weakening index RA ???? 40 dB.
- Insulation between RDC and R + 1 obtained by concrete slab (> 0, 18m) + underlayment of flooring
- Implementation of absorbent false ceiling in the tertiary zone
- CTA air intake and exhaust with silencer
- Cold unit installed on the terrace equipped with an absorbing screen of 2m height
- Real energy performance commitment based a little on the technique and a lot on the behavior of the users cooks.
- Contractual goal of 0.76 KWH / meal