- Building Type : High office tower > 28m
- Construction Year : 2004
- Delivery year : 2012
- Address 1 - street : 100000 北京市, 中国
- Climate zone : [Cwa] Mild, dry winter, hot and wet summer.
- Net Floor Area : 200 838 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 2 147 483 647 ¥
- Number of Work station : 3 500 Work station
- Cost/m2 : 10692.62 ¥/ m 2
Primary energy need
(Calculation method : )
China National Petroleum Corporation Headquarters (CNPCH) is located in Dongcheng District, Beijing, which is opposite to Dongzhimen traffic hub. Connected by four "L" type buildings, the CNPCH is a large multi-functional complex building including spaces of office work, production command, conferences, catering, cultural and sports activities and parking. The construction land of CNPCH covers an area of 22519.884 square meters while the total construction area is 200838 square meters which is consisted of an above-ground floor area of 144,959 square meters and an underground area of 55879 square meters.Specifically, CNPCH is 90 meters tall with 22 floors above the ground and 4 floors underground. It accommodates 3,500 staff for average. CNPCH achieves GREEN BUILDING LABEL 3 STARS, HEALTHY BUILDING LABEL 3 STARS, LEED-GOLD etc..
CNPCH adheres to the concept of green, healthy and people-orientated which is also adopted in its energy production. It adopts new technology, new material, smart management system etc. to increase the energy efficiency in order to build an environmental friendly, healthy and productive office building.
3rd part certified
PetroChina Sunshine Property Management Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch is the property management company of China Petroleum Building. Through the operation and operation, the company has created a high level of operation and management of China Petroleum Build
Owner approach of sustainability
The CNPCH takes “high-tech, energy saving, environmental friendly, smart, comfortable and healthy” as the construction goals, uses “adapt measures locally & solve problem practically” and “apply advanced technology, integrate system and pursuit overall optimization” as the guidance of design principle, and adheres to the people-oriented concept based on green and healthy concept by integrating 118 kinds of technology to realize a healthy building with “environmental-friendly” and “resource-conserving” performance.
If you had to do it again?
The satisfaction of the owner is investigated regularly, and the rate is above 96%.
- 346,50 kWhpe/m2.年
- 419,10 kWhpe/m2.年
- 1,20 W.m-2.K-1
Real final energy consumption
- Urban network
- Urban network
- VAV Syst. (Variable Air Volume system)
- Double flow
- No renewable energy systems
1. 500 meters away of the west of the CNPCH is a demonstration park (Nanguan Park) with urban ecology, water scenery and low-carbon technology theme park; Powerhouse Fitness Club (in Oriental Ginza); a public swimming pool in the upper courtyard of NAGA, all of which can be seen as supplement to the building’s recreational and sports facilities.
2. Within 200 meters west of the building, there is a community park which contains a variety of fitness equipment and a short fitness trail. It is open to the public for free and can also be used as supplement to the building’s recreational and sports facilities.
3. Within 200 meters west of the building,there is a three large bus stations, namely, Dongzhimen north, Dongzhimen and Dongzhimen hub, a total of 36 bus lines
Land plot area
22 519,00 m2
There are 1200 parking spaces in the building, 1130 of which are underground, -2, -3, -4, and 70 on the ground, with 0.4 parking spaces per person. In the late stage, 268 parking spaces in the basement of the building were reconstructed with three-dimensional parking spaces, which effectively alleviated the difficulty of parking
Air quality on-line monitor
CNPC Sunshine Property Management Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch
No 9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng District, Beijinghttp://www.cnpc.com.cn/cnpc/index.shtml
In the main space and representative part of each office, this mortor is equipped to collect real time data of indoor air temperature, relative humidity, CO2 concentration, TVOC Concentration, PM2.5. The monitor also can store the data for analysis. Besides, this mornitor is connected with the air handling units to initiate its operation when the air quality is low.
"Feel safe as we know what the air quality is"
- 35 487 000,00 ¥
Building Environmental Quality
- indoor air quality and health
- water management
- energy efficiency
- integration in the land
- products and materials
- 137 960,00 m3
- 27 000,00 m3
- 5 375,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
- 50,00 年