- Building Type : Hotel, boarding house
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 35 rue des Combeaux 77400 CARNETIN, France
- Climate zone : [Cfc] Marine Cool Winter & summer- Mild with no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 286 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 530 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1853.15 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : Other )
As part of the design and implementation of a passive ecological deposit, we have adopted a holistic approach to building. Our goal is to disseminate our knowledge and know-how in the field of passive biosourced building.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerBioclimatic house, biosourced materials, passive design, autonomy in water
Architectural descriptionThis building totally blends into its environment.
Located in the Ile de France, it is part of the landscape in all discretion. The facades are covered with an insulating coating very "perspirant" and then painted in a stone tone similar to the concrete coatings of the neighbors. A roof with two slopes covered with tiles harmonizes with the neighborhood. The exceptional elements are to be discovered inside.
Building users opinion
House cool in summer and warm in winter. Very pleasant to live, no feeling of current of cold air. The lodge welcomes tourists from all five continents. The lodging has been unanimous since its opening.
Average score given by the website visitors to the website Booking.com.
If you had to do it again?
Energy production to make the project BEPOS
See more details about this projecthttp://www.lafayeconsultinggroup.fr/6/lafaye-construction-group-architecture-passive
Construction ManagerDesign, implementation, monitoring
Construction companyConstruction Alternative et Rénovation Ecologique à Energie Positive (Carbé+)
- 93,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 93,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,18 W.m-2.K-1
- Water radiator
- Solar Thermal
- No cooling system
- Double flow heat exchanger
- No renewable energy systems
- 5,00 KgCO2/m2/an
- 60,00 KgCO2 /m2
- 100,00 an(s)
Acabados / Fontanería - Instalaciones sanitarias
This innovative system that considers water through the 4 elements, coupled with a biological filtration system and lagooning ensures the home passive ecological self-contained water.
The AMILO diesel filtration system has been certified by:
- NSF independent international certification body for human health products
- Water Quality Information and testing laboratory products for industry and water professionals
- USA Environment Prtotection Agency Organization for the Protection of Human Health and the Environment Laboratories & Research
Building Environmental Quality
- indoor air quality and health
- works (including waste management)
- comfort (visual, olfactive, thermal)
- water management
- energy efficiency
- renewable energies
- building end of life management
- building process
- products and materials