- Building Type : Logistics warehouse
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 59 840 LOMPRET, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 34 676 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 16 000 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 461.41 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
Logistics platform for DECATHLON of 5 cells of 6000m2 and 1000m2 of offices.
The supply regional center will supply all the area stores.
HQE certified project level: Very Good.
- biodiversity monitoring the design and implementation by an ecologist + differentiated management of the operation site for 10 years minimum
- Building materials: use of wood in the structure of the warehouse and offices: posts / walls / wooden roof. Implementation of concrete with 28% of recycled aggregates (sand blast furnaces). 1st application of a circular economy with the Carrières du Boulonnais
- Energy: RT 2012 on the whole: office and warehouse area, with a project Cep <62.6 at baseline Vine.
- Stormwater Management: 100% infiltration on website
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerExpand production capacity by improving the quality and comfort for employees while constructing a building concerned about the impact it could have on the environment.
Architectural descriptionConduct a pleasant logistics platform in view of the outside and qualitative and comfortable for internal users.
General concern about the environment with the inclusion of residents in landscape amenities (mounds to "hide" the building) and the orientation of the building with truck access north: open orientation on a farm field. Biodiversity, materials (wood): 100% + in offices in the warehouse cells
Building users opinion
Overall satisfaction of the operator on the quality of jobs and working conditions.
Pleasant logistical cells with the amount of natural light and walls painted white, this is very bright.
A mezzanine, added during the project is sensitive to overheating because apprehended end of the operation.
A natural ventilation system open dock doors, coupled with the opening of skydomes overcomes the problem
See more details about this projecthttp://www.construction21.org/france/articles/fr/rabot-dutilleul-et-les-carrieres-du-boulonnais-sassocient-pour-une-economie-circulaire.html
Contractor representativeGERIM julien BARCET General contractor
Construction ManagerAGENCE A Eric HAUGOU Design Work of Master
Certification companyCERTIVEA [email protected]
Construction companyRabot Dutilleul
- 52,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 141,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 0,25 W.m-2.K-1
Concrete made of recycled aggregates
Carrières du Boulonnais
Obras estructurales / Estructura - Albañilería - Fachada
innovative concrete containing 30% slag * sand meeting concrete requested specifications for paving (C30 / 37-XF1-S4) * Substitution rate of natural aggregates = 38%
Concrete tested and complies fully with the requirements and the desired application
- 50,00 an(s)
- 1 330,00 KgCO2 /m2
Indoor Air quality
Health & Comfort
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)A project "beautiful, good and innovative"First concrete project resulting from the circular economy in partnership with the Carrières du Boulonnais. 1000m2 of concrete slabs offices with cast concrete made from cement substitution (blast furnace slag).
- Wood valuation in construction: the wood structure warehouse / office posts / frame / timber roof.
- Biodiversity: design + construction followed by an ecologist and differentiated management of the site for 10 years minimum. Species selected by the ecologist and pond landscaping100% infiltration of rainwater in basins filled infiltration trench + infiltrating valleys on parking
- Integration of a local Euratechnologie startups: EFFIPILOT in the management and optimization of the use of technical systems
- Valuation of natural lighting in the cells for the comfort of employees + artificial lighting on detection and luminosity 1500L
- Hot water cylinder preheated with solar panels
- The entire building: logistics offices + cells reach a Cep RT 2012