Nomade Achitectes developed a holistic approach with a "Concept Home" contemporary habitat with a low environmental footprint, combining quality and comfort of life.
- A bioclimatic and contextualized design house, adapted to its environment, taking into account the orientation, the views and luminosity.
- A transposable concept: an adaptable shape for other urban configurations, based on 3 modular volumes.
- A fifth active facade: the roof becomes the "5th facade" by optimizing slopes as solar energy collect surfaces.
- A self-sufficient and responsible house designed to produce more energy than it consumes, with particular attention to the quality of the envelope and its permeability, the choice of materials (selected for their low environmental impact) the orientation of openings, natural ventilation and energy production systems (solar collectors and photovoltaïc cells integrated into the roof for hot water and electricity production, heat pump for heating and solar gains)
- A house opened on the sky: all rooms have plenty of natural light but controlled so as not to generate overheating in the summer.
- An airy and healthy home: the general volumes associated with the arrangements of facade openings creates a natural convection that aids natural ventilation.
- A house with variable geometry: this house can evolve in its inner envelope, especially with the transformation of the mezzanine into an additional room or by adding volumes
- A modern house: automated management of heating, ventilation and shutters, depending on the desired indoor climate and weather conditions.