- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : Jardin botanique 97300 CAYENNE, GUYANE FRANCAISE, France
- Climate zone : [Af] Tropical Wet. No dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 2 500 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 4 875 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 1950 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RTAA DOM 2012 )
DesignerAtelier Fabien Bermès Fabien Bermès - 0694 45 13 13
DesignerGaïa architecture Paul Tritsh - 0694 45 80 99
DesignerCécile Loe-Mie Cécile Loe-Mie
Structures calculistSETI Guyane Thierry Torrente - 0694 20 99 59
Other consultancy agencyA2E - BET Fluides Jean-Louis Hernandez
Other consultancy agencyBEREST - BET VRD
Owner approach of sustainability
The contractor has been selected by the Project Manager. The proposal of the project management team concerned the limitation of energy consumption and the use of ecomaterials (solid wood from Guyana).
The building consists of a concrete RDC, and three wooden blocks, of two levels, laid on this concrete base. They are separated by planted patios. The façades receive horizontal wooden solar shading.
Other case studies
- Kerstin Büning