Retrofit Project of Guangzhou White Swan Hotel
Moderiert von : Sylvain Bosquet
Erschienen 13 June 18
Viewed 2586 time(s)
- Conservative Renovation: The refinement design and construction of this retrofit project are carried out on the principle of protecting the overall features of the existing historical building, in order to comply with the development of the era, as well as to reflect the concept of energy-efficient and environmental friendly design, and to set an example in the building sector.
- Green Renovation: The green reform has improved the hotel service level, decreased the overall energy consumption, brought in economic benefits and enhanced the comfortness for occupants. In addition, the energy consumption of the project is significantly lower than the leading value of “Standard for Energy Consumption of Building”, which is prominent in energy efficiency of the hotel industry. The utility cost has dropped from 12% to 6% of total revenues.
- Overall Renovation Plan: To inherit the traditional technique of Lingnan Architecture and protect the typical spaces, the renovation is technically suitable, easy for operation and has a short payback period. Overall, the project provides a feasible technical solution for other retrofit projects of the old buildings built during the early days of China's Reform and Opening-Up.
- Specific Technologies: The technologies of super high efficiency chiller plant and high temperature water-water heat pump have been used in other projects as well. Such technologies are also useful in protective building renovation, lots of buildings built in early days of China's Reform and Opening-Up, and energy saving of newly built buildings.
- Green Building Demonstration Project by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China (2014)
- Green Building Two-star Level of Design Stage
- The Best Practice of Energy Efficient Public Building by Tsinghua University (2018)
- The Best Practice of Energy Efficient in Building Industry by the National Development and Reform Commission of the People’s Republic of China (2018)
- China Tall Building Legacy Award Winner by CITAB-CTBUH (Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, 2016)
沙面岛1号 , 510130 广州市 中国