Have an account log.
Unregistered, create your account very easily.
question, contact us.
Smart Energy Systems - International Conference
When: 8:00, Tuesday 21 September 2021 - 17:00, Wednesday 22 September 2021
Location: Online and Villa Copenhagen
Registration fee: 200€ to 400€
Organizer: Aalborg University Denmark, Energy Cluster Denmark
The aim of the conference is to establish a venue for presenting and discussing scientific findings and industrial experiences related to the subject of Smart Energy Systems based on renewable energy, 4th Generation District Heating Technologies and Systems (4GDH), electrification of heating and transportation sectors, electro fuels and energy efficiency.
The 7th conference in the series cements it as a main venue for presentations and fruitful debates on subjects that are pertinent to the development and implementation of smart energy systems to fulfill national and international objectives.
- Smart energy system analyses, tools and methodologies
- Smart energy infrastructure and storage options
- Integrated energy systems and smart grids
- Institutional and organisational change for smart energy systems and radical technological change
- Energy savings, in the electricity sector, in buildings and transport as well as within industry
- 4th generation district heating concepts, future district heating production and systems
- Electrification of transport, heating and industry
- The production, technologies for and use of electrofuels in future energy systems
- Planning and organisational challenges for smart energy systems and district heating
- Geographical information systems (GIS) for energy systems, heat planning and district heating
- Components and systems for district heating, energy efficiency, electrification and electrofuels
- Renewable energy sources and waste heat sources for district heating
Last updated on the 26-04-2021 by Construction21 Communication