Published on 14 June 18
Viewed 8639 times
Approach and process: do the project differently
Living environment and use: improving everyday life
- 1. Build the human aspect of the project: through association and consultation with the inhabitants from the beginning and throughout the life of the project. By a project management and working methods in team project (Committee DD, visits, animation ...).
- 2. Accompany residents in uses to fulfill the sustainable development objectives of their neighborhood: 5% of the area is landscaped gardens or 1.7 Ha, waste management (voluntary intake points and compost), the Smart system Grid allows the inhabitant to follow his energy consumption, this innovative system aimed at energy efficiency should be deployed in the heart of the city connected to measure all uses (water, electricity, gas, waste, ...) .
Territorial development: boosting the territory
- 3. Allow everyone to live in the city center: social mix as a priority, with constructions without social markers.
- 4. A city center that is betting on soft mobility (pedestrian traffic, TCSP, bicycle lanes and parking, ...).
- 5. More convivial living and meeting places in the heart of the city with a landscaping island strategy of freshness that promotes wandering.
Conserving resources and adapting to climate change, responding to the climate and environmental emergency
- 6. A project factor of activities and jobs in the territory, during construction and use.
- 7. A real business dynamic in the heart of the city with local shops and services, urban catering to meet the needs of the 5000 new inhabitants expected in the heart of the city.
- 8. An interconnection to succeed with other neighborhoods and strategic axes of the city to make the operation a downtown for all Possessionnais.
- 9. Bioclimatic approach and energy efficiency strategy in buildings (certification of energy saving, thermal comfort, choice of materials and local sectors).
- 10. Ecological design of planted areas and hygrothermal comfort of the facilities, preservation and enhancement of existing biodiversity. 1/3 of the city center will remain planted. A real inhabited park stands between the coast and the remarkable site of Mafate, Unesco World Heritage.
Certifications / Approaches used
97419 LA POSSESSION France