- Building Type : Collective housing > 50m
- Construction Year : 2014
- Delivery year : 2016
- Address 1 - street : 226199 海门市, 中国
- Climate zone : [Cfa] Humid Subtropical - Mild with no dry season, hot summer.
- Net Floor Area : 75 610 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 1 460 000 000 ¥
- Cost/m2 : 19309.62 ¥/ m 2 sup>
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : Primary energy needs )
This project emphasizes on many significant factors comprehensively such as energy-saving, water-saving, material-saving, space-saving, operation management and indoor environment. The following key technology and products are applied in this project: energy recovery systems, ground-source heat pump systems, thermal insulation of exterior wall, thermal insulation aluminum alloy hollow glass and shutter outside window with external sunshade, rain-storing and recycling system, high-efficiency micro-sprinkler irrigation technology, pervious area floor, rainfall penetration technology, full decoration, intelligent building system and etc.
9670.3 m³water will be stored and recycled directly per year after the complete establishment of the rain-storing and recycling system. According to the local living water price for residents, 17,000 yuan will be saved a year. When considering the indirect benefits including the increase of national finance income, the decrease of social loss by eliminating pollution and the decrease of drainage operation costs of the city, 30,000 to 50,000 yuan will be gained every year.100% residents in the housing estate use ground source heat pump system for heating/air conditioning and providing domestic hot water. Supposing that the system can be used for 15 years, 1.6×107kWh conventional source of energy will be saved during the life cycle of the system. The investment recovery period for ground source heat pump system is calculated to be 5.4 years.
3rd part certified
Designer中国建筑技术集团有限公司 北京市朝阳区北三环东路30号， 电话010-64693425 As a design and consulting company of green building, China Building Technology Group Co., Ltd is responsible for the design, comprehensive assessment and overall targets of the project; feasible research and analysis for the green building technical sche
Owner approach of sustainability
In order to improve the social benefit, economic benefit and environmental benefit, and achieve the target of energy-saving and energy efficiency, this project focuses on the practice and promotion, researches practical green ecological technology to protect the ecological environment and achieve sustainable development.
Key factors of this project:
(1) The thermal insulation of the external wall is made of composite foam cement panel (Ⅱtype) and cement base compound insulation mortar(L type). The external window is made of 5+19Ar+5 thermal insulation aluminum alloy hollow glass. The south window was shaded with external sunshade. Energy-saving materials are applied as envelope for roof and overhead floor. The total energy consumption of the building is up to 80% of the demand of the standard of DGJ32/J 71-2008.
(2) By using source side ledger of ground source heat pump system, soil is applied as energy source to supply heating or cooling to the houses and provide domestic hot water.
(3) Rain water was stored and recycled for irrigating, street flushing, car washing, landscape water filling and underground garage flushing.
If you had to do it again?
This project is designed as high-level housing estate building with heating system in winter, cooling system in summer and domestic hot water system all over the year. The cooling and heating system take well use of shallow geothermal energy to implement changeable operation, energy saving optimization, separately regulation and system maintenance.
Solution: Ground source water was supplied to each house by using ground source heat pump. During the period of project design, analysis and research of ground source heat pump have been completed. By considering the advantages and benefits of each projects, centralized ground source heat pump system for high-rise buildings was selected as the application to supply heating for winter, supply cooling for summer and supply domestic hot water all over the year.
Building users opinion
The residents in this housing estate feel satisfied to the living environment, lighting environment, ventilation effect and indoor air quality.
- 84,60 kWhpe/m2.年
- 87,19 kWhpe/m2.年
- 1,01 W.m-2.K-1
- Geothermal heat pump
- Low temperature floor heating
- Heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump
- Fan coil
- Natural ventilation
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Heat pump on geothermal pile
- 88,00 ％
- 9,33 KgCO2/m2/年
- 50,00 年
- 91 167,90 m3
- 9 670,30 m3
Shulian aluminum alloy shutter
Adjustable sunshade was installed on the south side windows in the housing estate. Shulian aluminum alloy shutter was planned to be used to make the sunshade in harmony with the building external façade, reduce the radiant heat gain and avoid sunlight shining into the indoor space.
The product is functional in sunshade, safe proof, sound proof, against severe weather, moisturizing, thermal insulation and inhibition of water.
The surroundings near the house estate are equipped with public facilities including: business area, schools, kindergarten, hospital, cultural plaza, bank, petrol station and so on.
Land plot area
18 909,00 m2
The building has 384 parking spaces, including 377 spaces underground and 7 spaces above ground with a total area of 13520.18 m2.
Other case studies
- 李 丹蕊