- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : SCIA QUADRA 11 Conjunto 02 Lote “B” 71250-515 BRASíLIA, DF, Brazil
- Climate zone : [Aw] Tropical Wet & Dry with dry winter.
- Net Floor Area : 733 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 1 011 992 €
- Cost/m2 : 1380.62 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : Other )
ContractorADEMI-DF [email protected]
Owner approach of sustainability
With socially and environmentally responsible premises in all its constructive and administrative processes, ADEMI-DF HEADQUARTERS was built in Brasilia-DF, fully integrated into the environment in which it operates and to the infrastructure of its surroundings.
The project was premised on the design of architectural design and landscaping in order to harmonize with the environment and enhance native plant species. The landscaping had as a guideline therefore improve the environmental quality of the land, providing conditions of comfort and welcome to users through the implementation of vegetated surfaces such as gardens.
Building Environmental Quality
- Building flexibility
- indoor air quality and health
- comfort (visual, olfactive, thermal)
- waste management (related to activity)
- water management
- energy efficiency
- renewable energies
- building process
- products and materials