- Building Type : Office building < 28m
- Construction Year : 2014
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : 184 avenue de Londres 62138 DOUVRIN, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 250 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 570 000 €
- Cost/m2 : 2280 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The operation involves the construction of an office building at Artois-Flandres Industries Park in Douvrin, London Avenue.
- Plot area: 2000 m²
- Building area: 250 m² (technical facilities and annexes included), 4 office for 2 people, a tearoom, a meeting room.
- Cost of design-build contract: € 620,000 before tax. These costs include: fees, work and operating monitoring for a year.
Best Office Building: Some figures:
- 18 monocrystalline 260 Wp panels; 4390 kWh / year expected for the overall needs of 3800 kWh / year (electro-domestic equipment included);
- Bbio Bbiomax- = 25% (target - 30%)
- RT = PV Cep out 46,3kWep / m².year) or Cep = Cepmax - 39% (target - 40%)
- Cep total off Photovoltaics = 65kWep / m².year) (target: 120)
- Cepenr = - 8kWep / m².year be Cepenr Cepmax = -110%
Internal consumption of electricity produced by photovoltaic panels to cover 100% of the building's electricity needs; Scalable building as will fit in the Third Industrial Revolution in terms of consumption, storage, industrial park in positive and zero carbon energy; Passive and positive energy building envelope according to the RT 2012 (Thermal régulation) ; Use of bio-sourced and made from recycled materials:
- Bio-based materials: wood fiber insulation produced in France, OSB (oriented strand board) type panels of reconstituted wood (German origin), pine wood structure of the Vosges, interior and exterior cladding in raw untreated wood origin France.
- Recycled materials: Wadded panels insulation (Métisse) (produced a few hundred meters from the building)
- Health and Environmental Quality: domestic products eco-labeled (A +) , natural lighting, sun protection and automatic free-cooling following internal and external climatic conditions, etc. ;
- Vegetated roof garden (50 cm vegetable substrate) to recreate the biodiversity of building' footprint;
- Stormwater management: no possibility to infiltrate onsite given the vulnerability of the groundwater table. 3 levels of tamponade: the roof garden, rainwater collection tank (10 m3 for irrigation and flushing toilets) and a large capacity tight tank connected to the public network via a sludge;
- Possibility of extending the construction above the parking (on stilts);
- Measurement campaing of performance and comfort under way : transmit the experience, inform users and professionals.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerProject REGAIN is an acronym in English of an European program. It can be translated into French by "Reduce Greenhouse Effect through Alternative Industrial Management of territories in North-West Europe"(www.programme-regain.eu)
Research exemplary and demonstrator for the park industries
Innovation and anticipation of future regulations (Thermal regulation RT 2020)
Development of biodiversity (fauna inventory / current flora)
Development of bio-based and recycled materials (Manufacture of insulation Métis on the Park area )
Awareness of actors and students by opening sites (primary to +5 ) : schools sites, educational sites
Architectural descriptionRegain (Bis) is a lookout to bring man closer to nature. We were really surprised by the beauty of the site. Even if the Artois Flandres Industrial park is a place that has been recomposed by the hand of man, nature has nonetheless reasserted itself. We were touched by the “poetic” atmosphere; outstanding in a business area. In particular, the channel, the peaceful blue corridor inviting to travel; the wood planted on the nearby slopes, the island in ditches; twin slag heaps, tribute to the mining culture... We wanted immediately to build a panoramic viewpoint to place the visitor at the heart of this landscape. By elevating the building, it was possible to provide future occupants in constant contact with the environment.
On the ground floor, the visitor passes through a carpet of ferns and goes to the front door. A staircase then leads to the heart of the building, the large landing upstairs home serving all living spaces. Conceived as a nave-atrium with a glass roof, this area offers a 360 ° view: the sky and shrubs planted on the roof, as well as the surrounding landscape by transparency created through the offices. The living areas, offices and common rooms, surround this atrium, balanced and symmetrically, each benefiting from different directions and different landscapes.
On energy and the environment, we tried to reach the 15th target of high environmental quality (HQE), which tends to correct the ecological footprint ... In the case of a conventional construction; the influence of the buildings is permanently lost to the detriment of the biodiversity. We have therefore chosen to minimize the building impact on the ecosystem, restoring lost space: on stilts, the building will be covered with a roof garden.
REGAIN (bis) preserves of maximum the soil and recreates on the roof a “memorial" of biodiversity removed. We invite thus, biodiversity in both the building and under the building: shrubs, grasses, bulbs and plants on the roof, ferns under the building, recreating an image as the different strata of the forest environment, the undergrowth and the canopy.
Building users opinion
The employees of a company feel less invested with active mission to operate the bio climatisme of a building, therefore the automation of a number of function.
Bioclimatic design requires expertise to prevent disturbing effects such as glare or risk of overheating, particularly as the envelope is over-insulated.
If you had to do it again?
The Siziaf is an occasional contractor on building construction, this is not its original purpose.
The general organization of the project between architect and contractors as well as design and construction remains relatively much more complex when performance targets are expected.
See more details about this projecthttp://parcdesindustries.com/IMG/pdf/Fiche_batiments_regain_bis_23_12_2014.pdf
ContractorSIZIAF Arnaud Lecourieux Site certified ISO 14001, Energy and Environmental Rehabilitation seat ongoing participation in European calls for projects to develop environmental practices in industrial activity areas
Assistance to the Contracting AuthorityAlignum
Assistance to the Contracting AuthorityComète Ingénierie Yaminah Bellacene
OthersSeptentrionale de construction Cécile Exbrayat - [email protected]
Assistance to the Contracting AuthorityIqtissad
- 46,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 65,00 kWhep/m2.an
Real final energy consumption
- 0,30 W.m-2.K-1
Cep RT = 46.3 Photovoltaic off kWep / m².year) or Cep = Cepmax - 39% (target - 40%) Total Cep out Photovoltaics = 65 kWep / m².year) (target: 120) Cepenr = - 8 kWep /m².an be Cepenr Cepmax = -110%
- Individual gas boiler
- Individual electric boiler
- Double flow heat exchanger
- Solar photovoltaic
- 100,00 %
- 2 000,00 m2
- 50,00 %
- 1 725,00
Métisse® is a range of acoustic and thermal insulation in recycled cotton for building construction. It insulates against cold and heat, but also the noise. It has exceptional acoustics thanks to the cotton that composes it. The RELAIS is a network of companies acting for 30 years for the integration of people suffering exclusion, through the creation of sustainable jobs. Member of Emmaus France, it based its action on the conviction that the return to work of people in difficulty is one way to help them preserve their dignity and regain a place in society. It developed for it several economic activities which have enabled the company to create more than 2400 jobs until today. The product is manufactured on the Park site a few hundred meters from the REGAIN BIS.
Product greatly appreciated by companions because it is not irritating, easily hand cut, odorless during and after installation. It is also very easy to install , its acoustic and thermal qualities are felt in the premises in which it is placed .
- 10,00 m3
Indoor Air quality
- 4,80 KgCO2/m2/an