- Building Type : Isolated or semi-detached house
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2015
- Address 1 - street : rue des Champs Robailles 77600 CHANTELOUP EN BRIE, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 136 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 299 200 €
- Cost/m2 : 2200 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : RT 2012 )
The original idea of the project comes from a strong architectural idea: a house that evolves with the family.
The first sketches are drawn around the idea of the wooden cabin. Piece by piece, we build the house around a central volume which connects the whole house. The staircase creates the double height which naturally becomes the living room. The structure organises itself: the masoned hard core hosts the wet rooms; wooden frames volumes cling all around it as the house evolves to adapt with the needs of the family: it is an evolutive house.
Sustainable development approach of the project ownerThe house is called "Lodge" to echo the wooden frame set up in a natural area. This project does not just limit to only one innovation, but tries out different fields to meet (or even anticipate) in an original way the in an original way the expectations of our clients and public partners :
- Scalability housing (3 to 6 rooms): by adding prefabricated wooden boxes, we encourage the residential "journey" of our customers (from € 35,000 to € 65,000). It allows them to stay longer in their homes and to carry out several stages of their residential "journey" (welcoming newly arrived families, retention in the city, consistent with the evolution of the financial capacities of future residents);
- A passive house: triple glazing / reinforced insulation / heating through dual flow ventilation / orientation to the South / Solar hot water;
- The choice of bio-based materials (French wood / hemp), to help developing new economic sectors;
- Home automation and feedbacks (a home control including the monitoring of energy consumption to reduce the energy bill);
- A contemporary architecture that embraces the wooden construction and a quality landscaping;
Through this project, we also commit to an environmentally responsible approach by involving local industries and imposing social integration clauses in our markets.
Architectural descriptionThe originality of the project is the architectural design of these homes that allows them to be scalable. The houses can be enlarged with the addition of wooden prefabricated modules: a house with 3 rooms and can move to 4, 5 or 6 rooms without changing the land surface.
Construction ManagerAw² Stéphanie Ledoux
Thermal consultancy agencyPouget Consultants contact[a]pouget-consultants.fr
Other consultancy agencyTRIBU C. Morvan - cmorvan[a]tribu-concevoirdurable.fr
OthersEPAMARNE Developer and pilot innovative project
- 46,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 72,00 kWhep/m2.an
- 0,16 W.m-2.K-1
- 700,00 m2
Le Fief Chapitre - 85400 Sainte Gemme la Plaine - Tél. 02 51 30 98 38 - Fax 02 51 30 98 37
Special insulation for wood frame houses Biofib'Chanvre is a natural and environmentally friendly insulation, manufactured by topping hemp fiber. Available in rolls or semi-rigid panels, it is primarily intended for thermal insulation of residential buildings (walls, roofs and floors) in new buildings and renovation.
European technical opinion ETA-11 / Etiquette 005 Emissions into indoor air: A +
ISO-CONNECT Vario Fix
ISO-CONNECT Vario Fix is a special foil which can be plastered over for the permanent airtight sealing of connection joints in window and door connections in
various construction types. The foil can be fixed to both the window frame and the reveal in one single working step. The foil features a wide self-adhesive strip and a fine mesh for plaster. It guarantees a perfect hold and improved plaster adhesion even on difficult surfaces such as concrete, wood or brick and limestone masonry.
In addition, the foil reacts to the different seasonal temperature gradients by adapting its sd-value, thus achieving a high drying effect in the joint all year round.
- Increase in plaster adhesion thanks to the practical mesh fixing and two self-adhesive strips and a powerful
adhesive surface on the fleece side
- No additional construction adhesive required
- Easy installation even on difficult surfaces such as concrete, wood, brick, or limestone masonry
- Optimum adhesive strength which is fully achieved after only 60 minutes
- Special fleece surface, easy to plaster and glue over
- Only one product for inside and outside
- High drying effect of the joint thanks to humidity-regulating functional mechanism
- Complies with the requirements of "EnEV" and the RAL "Installation guide" published by the RAL quality assurance association for windows and doors
- Self-supporting blinds system, recessed or surface mounting.
- Yellow Kevlar fibers have high strength and closing of the blades remains optimal for many years.
- Seal for a good darkening and mitigation of wind noise.
- The shape of the blade tips studied reduced wind noise in the closed position.
- Stainless steel connection hooks.
- Low wear raffle ribbons lined by the recesses
Triple Glazing Joinery
Joinery 92mm triple glazing with Uf = 0.8 Carrelet 4 mixed folds épicéa / insulating glass Ug = 0.6 / 0.63 solar factor
- 24,00 KgCO2/m2/an
- 577,00 KgCO2 /m2
Life Cycle Analysis
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)
Avant de rechercher l’énergie zéro, il faut commencer par limiter les consommations, notamment le besoin de chauffage. Cette approche « passive » a été très poussée pour les lodges de Chanteloup-en-Brie, avec leur enveloppe à l’isolation et l’étanchéité à l’air très performantes, et la récupération de chaleur sur l’air extrait du double flux. Chaque maison est certifiée Passiv haus. Des panneaux solaires thermiques couvrent ensuite 50% des consommations d’ECS. Une partie des matériaux utilisés en structure, en isolation et pour les menuiseries est biosourcée.
Ces maisons ne sont pas à énergie zéro, mais sont un bon exemple de l’approche passive de réduction des consommations, prérequis pour aller vers l’énergie positive.