945 m2 SDP timber framing on the terrace of an office building (occupied site):
- Wood structure & local dry chain ( low-carbon wood construction)
- 6 months off-site manufacturing : wood walls and joinery / transportation reduction. Workshops from 20 to 60 km
- Low carbon: Bepos E2C2 * level ( unlabeled ) without ENR. * C2 lowest level carbon.
- Energy consumption for regulatory purposes 23 Kw ef / m2.an (final energy)
- Dual flow coupled with cooling & heating: Innovative technologies of cooling and heating with motorized regulation (Easyzone) reducing the consumptions and the equipment in ceiling (common networks of blowing). No electric booster up to -20 ° c.
- Bio-sourced materials: floors, walls, roofing, insulation and joinery 330m3 of wood and 325 m3 of hemp & flax of Biofib
- Recycled or recyclable materials (with operational recycling plant): acoustic insulation, exterior terrace floors, tiling (recycling of production waste).
- Reuse of deconstruction materials in partnership with a local association (Mineka)
- Circular economy: consulting firms and Local businesses (TPE). Local materials (brand "wood from here" ) or French in priority and failing CE.
- Resilient building : adapted to increase the frequency of heat waves (high thermal expansion of the walls 7 to 9 hours outside the glass walls, greening of the terraces, roofing and waterproofing adapted to the future installation of photovoltaic or solar thermal panels (overload and fixing). EPDM rubber sealing resistant to high thermal amplitudes.
- Monitoring for user comfort and energy performance : continuous VOC measurement,, hygrometry, CO2 rate, all-purpose energy consumption and heating ... with data display on workstations
- Air quality: preventive approach: Double flow ventilation with F7 filtration, non-emissive materials and all joinery with one opening leaf except 1 curtain wall. High performance air tightness.
- Quality of life: large glazed area (natural light 18% compared to the floor area)) with exterior view of workstations, UGr <19 anti-dazzle LED luminaire with mesh, acoustic quality (floor, wall, ceiling), large green terraces and shaded.
- Cultural and educational dimension: local artist intervention of "Street Art" in the common areas. Public display of environmental performance in the buildings and visual frieze of the building site
- Service to users, mobility and accessibility : Electric vehicle charge. Access to PMR with elevator (glazed) from the basement and created during the project