Energy and temperate climates
- 1st tertiary energy renovation with all-purpose positive energy, storage of solar and electric thermal energy
- Self-consumption of photovoltaic energy: I consume on site the electricity produced, I charge my electric car ...
- 42 MWh production including 7.2 MWh (auto power consumption) / consumption 26 MWh (estimated values for regulatory purposes)
- In terms of all-purpose consumption (regulatory + office automation) the building absorbs more CO2 than it emits thanks to the production of PV. We only talk about the exploitation, the life cycle of the PV and their impact C0 2 in manufacturing is not understood.
- The use of bio-sourced or recycled materials (and / or recyclable): example hemp and cork insulation
- Awareness of the LCA companies and companions on site to limit carbon impacts (manufacturing and transport) with a competition organized for industrialists on site.
- Positive energy building only with renewable energies (solar, photovoltaic, PV solar hybrid panels, geothermal probes)
- Local businesses
Health and comfort:
- Ergonomics study: electrical offices, quality of use, comfort of the seats, concerted design before and after installation
- Internal mobility of workstations by creating multipurpose spaces (meeting and break room).
- Air quality approach with business training and premises monitoring (VOC, TVOC, CO2, hygrometry)
- Very glazed, vegetated work spaces with selected exterior views
- Neat and comfortable break area (possibility to lie down) -sports room
- Vegetable gardens with training in outdoor space with a positive biodiversity approach