Green Lighthouse is Denmark’s first public carbon-neutral building. The building has been built in less than a year in a close public/private partnership.Green Lighthouse is an energy-efficient building of great architectural merit (...)
BNP Paribas Real Estate presents 6 Pancras Square next to Saint Pancras station. The building was designed by Jean-Michel Wilmotte and will be developed by BNP Paribas Real Estate Property Development UK.The project comprises of offi (...)
The new FINSA offices are situated within the FINSA Industrial Park of Santa Catarina, which is strategically located in northern Mexico with easy access to central Mexico and Texas. The industrial park serves a variety of industries (...)
- The target energy performance for the project is the passive standard at a minimum, with the aim of reaching a zero-energy performance. The energy approach is the energetica trias :
1. use fossil fuels effectively
2. use renewable sources
3. reduce the energy demand
- Sustainable approach integrated into the project: materials, water management, integration into the environment, comfort, ...
- The intention is to maximize a renewal of biotopes in exploitable areas (currently presence of vegetable gardens on the site):
1. presence of extensive green flat roofs (374m²)
2. the maintenance of a maximum of gardens in the ground (426m²)
3. the preservation of mineral zones in permeable zones (103m²)
- In terms of reproducibility , the project is technically applicable to other similar buildings (office buildings or administrative buildings) in the Brussels context given the destination of the building.
- The cost is based on a quantification of capital gains and losses related to the technical choices specifically made in the project (passive envelope, adiabatic cooling, low-energy lighting ...) compared to a building designed to simply respect the PEB regulations currently in force.