X-tendo webinar series: How to improve the quality of an EPC? Adding new features in a reliable, user-friendly and economic way
The Horizon2020 project X-tendo is launching its webinar series disclosing the developments of its innovative features and the results of the testing in 9 countries. The webinar series will take place between February and March 2022 for a total of 5 webinars. The webinars will guide the audience in a discussion to improve the quality of an EPC combining various innovative elements.
The aim of this webinar is to discuss how current EPCs can be improved by adding new features in a reliable, user-friendly and economic way. The assessment of these criteria for the features developed within the X-tendo project will be presented by scientific and implementing partners from different countries.
- 11:00 Welcome and introduction
- 11:05 The current policy context of EPBD recast & possible outlook for the future: why and how EPCs need to change (Helene Sibileau, BPIE)
- 11:15 The concept of cross-cutting criteria for assessing changes and new features in EPC schemes (Ina Maia, TU Wien)
- 11:30 Insights from testing the features developed in X-tendo against cross cutting criteria (Marcus Hummel, e-think)
- 11:45 Applicability and relevance of features developed in X-tendo for implementation in selected countries – the value of the CCC concept for EPC development (Maximilian Kittl, EAStmk & David Campell, EST)
- 12:05 Panel discussion
- Helene Sibileau (BPIE)
- Ina Maia (TU Wien)
- Marcus Hummel (e-think)
- Maximilian Kittl (EAStmk)
- David Campell (EST)
- 12:25 Closing remarks